124

Li did not describe the appearance of the school, walking on the way to the office, looking at the Qin language in front of him like a leisurely walk, and he could not see a little nervousness.

The tall Zhang Qi was dressed in civilian clothes, his handsome face was cold, and he accompanied Qin Yu quite majestically, attracting a piece of curiosity, but no one dared to watch.

Who is this man? What a big stand.

It should be an older brother, right? Which teacher's child?

The closed door blocked the students' frequent glances, and it took a few minutes to forget about it.

The class teacher of the third and sixth grades had a calm look in his eyes when he faced Qin Yu, but his heart was very complicated. At that time, she suffered a lot of grievances for qin language, no way, who let the parents have money? Being able to take money to settle all the troubles, the parents of those students who have been bullied do not dare to offend the giants, and they all throw their anger on her.

Now that the feng shui is in turn, the Qin family is finally finished, but... Xu Hang has risen!

It was hard to wait for the rat to graduate, and it turned out that it was only a long time before he came back to take the college entrance examination. Hey, no matter how hot the heart was, the class teacher who was a teacher stood up, opened his eyebrows and smiled, warmly greeted Zhang Qi and shook hands with Zhang Qi, and also praised Qin a few words.

Things went very smoothly, after Zhang Qi left, the teacher took Qin Yu to the classroom, and the two chatted about some simple home routines on the way. Qin Yu knew that the original master did not learn any techniques, his style was very poor, and it was normal for the teacher not to see him, and he did not even ask about the learning situation. The classroom is a mess, the sixth class, and they are not particularly motivated students.

New faces?

Why transfer schools soon after the college entrance examination?

The students in the front row are fine, and the students in the back row are already in the head. The teacher "coughed" twice and the classroom quieted down, and she was very satisfied to start introducing the Qin language, which also explained the reason. <

"Qin language? Is it that Qin language? A stupid boy who punches someone in the face when he's angry?

Yes, the big schoolgirl belly that! I also heard that he married a man and that there was no money in the family, hehehehehe

"Yes, yes, he is so famous, I heard that he gave birth to a son, but he can be favored..."

With his mouth and tongue down, Qin Yu could not care, but there were a few words that were particularly harsh, and he had to ask slightly frowning: "Do you say that I have enlarged the belly of a female student?"

The teacher standing next to Qin Yu was stunned and opened his mouth, unable to understand why such a humiliating thing was brought to the surface.

Now almost all of the senior high school students are seventeen years old, and the twenty-year-old Qin Yu is considered to be a big brother, and his eyes fall sharply on the boy wearing a blue coat. With the original intention of Qin Yu, he did not want to cause trouble, and he took the college entrance examination after two days of class break, but he did not want to back down when the matter came.

"Don't look back, I'm asking about you, yes, you with the red pen."

The named boy's face was red, and in private, how to talk about the mountains was nothing, have fun with each other, and taunt and play. Now in front of everyone's eyes, he was both angry and afraid, very regretful of his despicable behavior, and even more regretted provoking Qin Yu, what if he was beaten?