46

Qin Yu, who had managed to get Fang Ruoru, walked forward happily, not knowing that Zheng Kai had poked the honeycomb.

The atmosphere on the other side of the viewing pool is very good, tolerant and hugging Xu Zisheng, talking to the little daughters-in-law around the mountain, chatting particularly speculatively. The little daughter-in-law or the standing or sitting hidden around, all listening to the inclusive speech with relish, occasionally interjecting one or two sentences, making everyone laugh.

Qin Yu was very relieved to look at it from a distance.

Zheng Kai, who was following behind, sighed and stared at the phone deadly, as if he had a vendetta against his father. The words of explanation were sent out, and I hoped that Dashao would not be too angry. Just at this moment, he also heard the sound of inclusive bragging/forcing, and immediately the corners of his mouth twitched, this person usually grinned a lot, and there was still a little young master in his arms!

Zheng Kai looked at the young master, and did not see the displeasure on Qin Yu's face before he breathed a sigh of relief: "Do you want me to call him over?" Shaking

his head, Qin Yu said: "Tolerance is a natural bad face, and holding a child can be reassuring." That's

the way it is! Zheng Kai's heart warmed, and he began to admire Qin Yu, but when he thought of the stupid thing he had just done... After hesitating, he decided to confess to Qin Yu. Because, it is not easy to have a good owner on the stall, and it must be cherished.

"Young master, I took your mother's words seriously," Zheng Kai is not a mother-in-law's mother-in-law, and is thinking about how to express it gently so that it will not be too serious: "I told Da Shao, but..."

"Wait a minute," Qin Yu turned his head sharply, and there was a storm in his eyes, and the sharp qi spread like a knife: "Xu Hang was misled by your words?"

Straight to the point! ZZheng Kai's face immediately turned white.

The report is very normal, Qin Yu never expects these people to hide it for him, but can you wait until the dust settles before reporting? Who is Xu Hang? Forcing the eyes to really kill people.

"Yes, I'm sorry," Zheng Kai apologized very sincerely, but he felt that this was not enough, so he glanced around and found that no one around was paying attention, and immediately slapped himself in the face. In an instant, the corners of his mouth turned red: "Young master, please rest assured, I have already explained to Dashao that you are deliberately saying things that are angry, not true." The

five red marks immediately swelled up and slowly turned purple, and this slap was a dead hand. Seeing Zheng Kai's Qin language like this was startled, but his face was not obvious. In this way, Qin Yu could not say anything more. Now the important thing is not to blame Zheng Kai, but to find a way to make up for it. Wait a minute, something doesn't seem quite right. Qin Yu frowned and narrowed his dark eyes: "Is Xu Hang back?" "..."After

a moment of silence, Zheng Kai nodded vigorously.

The marmots screamed.

Taking a breath, Qin Yu, who had a headache, rubbed his temples and took out his mobile phone from his pocket to call Xu Hang, but the screen was black. He didn't know when there was no electricity, so he could only borrow Zheng Kai's mobile phone. Before Qin could speak, Xu Hangxian became angry.

"Keep an eye on him, I'll be there in five minutes."

Qin Yu: "..."

Oh my God, it's too late to pack your bags now. QQin Yu looked at the tolerance of laughter and laughter, the man's arm muscles were bulging, and his thighs were so thick, the possibility of trying to snatch the child from his hand was almost equal to zero. Qin Yu's chest was stuffy, his eyes were blackened, and the evil of good manners descending from heaven would be angry at anyone who put this matter. For a moment, qin yu who was clucking in his heart was even more depressed, because his silence Xu Hang must have discovered the mystery.