121

In a nightclub, deafening music is played, and men and women are surging on the dance floor, exuding enthusiasm and vitality, as if they have endless strength, and with the constant twisting of the waist, the charm is radiant. Two men in suits sat in the corner, looking at the pretty girls' faces and snow-white skin, showing intoxicated looks, turning their heads and whispering yellow jokes.

The "manager" who was not the manager came over, with two girls in dresses: "Good evening handsome man, I have two sisters who want to know you, I don't know, can you please enjoy a face?" This

is...

The two girls bowed their heads shyly, not like princesses, were they stealing food?

Something is wrong, like this kind of place has a viewing field, there is a special way to provide, will not let the wild rob their jobs, the two of them look at each other and then tacitly refuse. The manager smiled and did not dwell on it, led the two fake sisters forward, and said exactly the same thing.

Several men gave way and cheerfully welcomed the girl to sit down.

The manager turned to leave with a triumphant expression, knowing that the two of them were very vigilant, that the two girls were just exploring the way, and that the really powerful people were behind them.

Within ten minutes, the manager appeared with two girls, simply passing by the target and introducing the girls to the other guests.

In this way, they could not sit still, originally hunting to see the good goods naturally moved, but the manager did not seem to lack customers at all, and did not put them in his eyes. So, one of them took the initiative to grab the arm of the manager who was going backstage, and apologized: "I'm sorry, it's too noisy here for you to hear my voice, that, and sister?" "Yes

, but it will take fifteen minutes."

"Okay, no problem," he smiled crisply and returned to his seat satisfied.

Walking slowly to the place where there was no one, the manager said respectfully to Wu Hua: "The prey has been hooked, and then the beads have passed."

"Well, they're not suspicious, are they?" Those girls are okay, right?

"No problem, the guests and the fake princess are classmates, and I lied to them that they were journalists and wanted to expose the nightclub." Rest assured, sir, I have people staring in the dark, and I will not put the students in danger.

"Well, that's good," Wu Hua raised his hand to look at his watch, it has been ten minutes: "Let the beads come down and follow you, if necessary, you can use special means, our people can not suffer losses," The beads are the people Zheng Youwei specifically mentioned, gender male, but his makeup skills are very first-class, and he has turned the angular face into a beautiful girl.

After his subordinates left the line of sight, Wu Hua touched his chest and smoothed his breath. Alas, if he hadn't witnessed the beads humming love songs and holding the puff and slapping his face, he would really think that the other party was a woman. Beauty, beauty, where are you? When will it be possible to be paired up like Zheng Kai?'

The manager took the two girls to the target table and said kindly, "These two are my sisters, one is called Zhu Zhu and the other is called Man Man."

"Sister, can I and my stomach ache be relieved?"

The eyes changed instantaneously, and the manager's face was particularly ugly: "Is the big aunt coming?" YYou, you, how many times have you said it and you still don't remember sex, hurry up and roll. The

pretty girl had tears in her eyes and ran away with her stomach covered.

The manager bent down embarrassedly, filled the two distinguished guests with two glasses of wine, and politely apologized: "I'm really sorry, first let Zhu Zhu accompany you and then call a sister over."