122

It is conceivable that when the tired Xu Hang learned his lover's words from Zheng Kai's mouth, how excited and touched, he was eager to immediately give birth to a pair of wings and fly home, tightly hugging and telling his emotions, and kissing his snow-white pretty face well.

The collapse of the wind and fire shelf ended like this, and the medical expenses were the responsibility of Jin Zong, who was going to go to prison, but then again, the good-looking uncle was afraid that he would not be able to come out in this life.

As for the troublemakers?

If you don't make trouble, you must take care of it more, and Xu Hang will not take care of it, in case everyone follows his example in the future, the company will not open? So, everything goes according to the contract, the compensation of the compensation, the arrangement of the arrangement, the three months of paid leave for the injured, and the other benefits are gone. When Xu Hang was busy with the W City project, Wu Hua fell into deep thought.

Beads and the glasses man went home, is he not afraid of the other party sharpening the knife in the middle of the night?

Remembering the scene when they made out in the nightclub, did it really spark? Maybe love at first sight? Otherwise, the beads that look shrewd and capable will not be in love, and the apology of the fart will have to get into someone's car. Wu Hua, who was afraid of an accident, was very cautious and called Zheng Youwei.

Hearing the words of the old superior, Zheng Youwei, who smiled, did not take it seriously at all: "Wu Tou'er, you are worried in vain, the beads are attacking, and the hands are good and horizontal and vertical, and they will not suffer losses." "Well

, I won't care about him with your words."

"Well, he's a good friend I know outside, he's used to being dashing, and he hates restraint the most, otherwise I would have sucked him in and done things for the big and the young." <

"It's the people you trust."

"Character is no problem, congratulations, solved such a big trouble," Zheng Youwei admired Wu Hua the most, high wrists, fierce mouth, no matter who met him will throw a rat taboo, even if he escapes, he will be torn off a layer of skin. Thinking about the progress of the capital, the smile on Zheng Youwei's face became even thicker: "You also congratulate me, I caught Wang Xueying's small braid again." "She has

enough braids, I reckon, if da Shao is willing to take it out, her head will not hang."

"Hahahahaha... Is that the case, and is there any other task that follows? I want to go back to H City.

Wu Hua did not speak immediately, his gloomy eyes looked at the sky, and the corners of his mouth cracked out a strange arc: "Come to W City to be responsible for expanding the business, the surname Jin has fallen, his power is not small."

"How much can you swallow?" Immediately came to be interested, which was much more than tracking down Wang Xueying's credit.

"We eat eighty percent of the meat, and the rest is distributed to the local forces, otherwise we will not be able to stand on a light foundation," Wu Hua originally did not understand business, and Xu Hang had been with him for a long time. The two discussed a few more follow-up matters before ending the call. Wu Hua came to Xu Hang's office and told Zheng Youwei about his progress.

"Don't move Wang Xueying for the time being, the Xu family's power in H City still has a little left, and when they are solved, they will settle accounts with the people in the capital," The words fell, and Xu Hang, who did not even raise his head, wrote down his name, and the font dragon flew phoenix, strong and powerful. WWhen he closed the document and picked up the next book, Xu Hang said, "Arrange more people to follow Qin Yu in the dark, don't let the remnants of the Jin family take advantage of it."