85

at three o'clock in the afternoon, xu zisheng slept soundly in the room, qin yu pressed zheng kai's shoulders, let him lie on the carpet next to the crib, this person is too serious and restrained, always sitting straight, standing like a pine tree, looking very tired. now that the child is asleep, he lies down for a while, even if he closes his eyes and recuperates.

zheng kai's body was stiff, not used to the touch of qin language, and there were tens of thousands of ways to put down the other party subconsciously in his mind... but this was the young master, and he could only lie down with a bitter smile, pillowing the pillow that the young master had set up and covering the young master's blanket.

"young master, this is not in accordance with the rules."

pressing down on the people who wanted to get up again, qin yu was also a little helpless: "okay, people are not iron, i don't pay so much attention, you have a good rest and i will study."

"thank you young master."

after getting this done, qin yu was worried about the other one, and after looking at the clock, qin yu sat in the study, but he couldn't learn at all in front of the book. doesn't it say that men dressed as women are ordinary? why hasn't inclusion come back? wouldn't it be a gang? the more i thought about it, the more worried i became, and i hurried to the living room to find my mobile phone just about to dial... inclusion hummed the song back.

"young master, good afternoon."

"well," qin yu raised the corner of his mouth after a slight stunned, "look at your appearance and get along well?" "i can only pretend not to know."

the evil tolerant bent down and performed a strange gift: "yellow, not my dish." it's

not the average "yellow." at that time, tolerance ordered a table of the most expensive dishes, and also opened a bottle of foreign wine with a certificate, the two talked very happily, and tolerated going to the bathroom once in the middle, and when they came back, the wine was drugged. eembracing turned the glass, pretended to be affectionate and sat next to the beautiful woman, and found the opportunity to change the wine.

the two of them touched a glass and drank together... as a result, the scammer was confused on the spot. tolerance of dangerous cold hum, it seems, this fool is still quite smart, know that the faint is not good to take away, half halo just will not be suspected by passers-by, but do not know that this is more unlucky, was coaxed out of the bank card password, on the spot with the beauty of the mobile phone all donated to the love project. before leaving, tolerance told the waiter outside that i had left a bit beforehand and that the people inside were checking out.

the well-informed waiter secretly pushed open the door and glanced at it, and the beautiful woman was drinking, and her clothes and bags were all well.

such a humiliating thing would not tell qin yu.

"that, that's a pity," qin yu patted his arm and said sincerely, "it's okay, zheng kai has not succeeded in so many blind dates, you are a little more handsome than him, sure..."

"that is, i must have become ahead of him."

i wanted to say that it was normal to read the qin language a few more times: "..."

zheng kai was kind, he didn't care about those sub-sections at all and there was no outsider qin language at home to say so, zheng kai was in the bedroom, and he could hear it. however, looking at the confident look of tolerance, don't comfort it, you will your tail.

accommodating lightly went to the bedroom, wanting to see if the little young master slept well, did he need to cover the quilt. looking at a person lying on the ground, he suddenly clenched his fists and narrowed his eyes in anger. did he find out? if the personality of this stuffy gourd is really seen, it will be exposed on the spot. <