"Really?same logic different rules?" She asked raising her brows.

"You win...." He said without defending himself anymore.

"Good decision...." She kissed his nose.

"What about your video call?" He frowned.

"The chat had to be quick....my friend is out with her boyfriend...." She said with a pout.

"Oh...." He chuckled. "Let her have her time don't have to be so possessive...."

"Fine...." She rolled her eyes. "You have to meet my school friends....you will nuh?"

"Obviously....what kind of a question is this...." He frowned. "By the way have you checked twitter watsapp?"

"No....i just freshened up called my friend and came to you...." She said casually and he chuckled. "Why?"

"Bawal...." He chuckled. "After my posts....our fans are fighting....and there are articles all around....watsapp messages from reporters....i think they tried to call also but due to network issue they couldn't reach....your fans bajaoing me and my fans bajaoing you and the ones who like us together jumping....it's a chaos...."

She laughed heartily.

"That's so cute...." She said like a kid.

"Cute?" He frowned. "Your fans think i am spoiling your life and my fans think you are spoiling mine....that's cute?" He kissed her nose.

"Yes that's cute...." She said kissing the corner of his lips.

"You are weird...." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you bothered?" She asked with concern.

"Not really...." He said with a frown.

"I know after sometime it will affect you....but let me tell you one thing....let it affect you only when the opinions are mine....when i will think that about you....okay?because i spend my days with you....and the same for me....i will let it affect me when those are what you think about me....till then i will not even think about that....i care about what you think....and your parents think....your friends think family think...." She said softly and he nodded softly.

"Thanks...." He said huskily. "Teja i have something for you...." He said softy.

"What?" She frowned.

"One second...." He picked her up and made her sit on the bed. He went and opened his luggage and took out a box. He walked back toward her.

"I thought i will give it to you here...." He gave the box to her.

She opened the box. It was an evil eye diamond pendant from one of the most reputed jewellery franchise of the country.

"Karan I can't take this...."  She said awkwardly. "I mean it's very thoughtful of you to buy me something but this is really expensive and I....I mean....it's...." She didn't know how to frame her sentence.

"Does the cost matter?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"It doesn't but  ofcourse....umm....but....listen Sunny....i don't know how to put it in words...." She said nervously.

"Just say it....i am listening...." He said comforting her.

"We are building something very sacred right?" She asked softly. He nodded.

"I don't want money to come in between that....you have worked much more than i did and obviously you know....i don't want to you know...." She still didn't know how to put it. "I don't want to give that impression to anyone that all this concerns money....you know how people think about girls right?the common notion of the society is girls run after money...."

"You are contradicting yourself....you just said if i think something only then it should bother you....matter to you....you think i have this shit opinion about girls?about you?" He asked cupping her cheeks.

"No but...." She looked away in restlessness.

"Shh...." He made her look at him.

She gulped at the intensity of his eyes.

"If i am giving you something it is not about the price....it can be a mango byte or a pendant....it is about the feelings with which i give it...." He caressed and put her hair behind her ears. "Do you feel it?do you feel what i feel?" He cupped her cheeks firmly. She nodded in a trance.

"So anything that i give you is a part of that feeling....anything that i do is a part of it....the price is not even a factor...." He kissed her forehead. "Do you get it?"

She nodded.

"Will you take it now?" He asked softly and she nodded.

He took the pendant from the box and made her wear it from behind her. She touched the pendant and smiled softly.

"You like it?" He asked softly.

"It's beautiful....i will always wear it....it is very special...." She said looking at him through the mirror.