a group of hormonal teenagers

Start from the beginning

"i'll start" Lauren says "never have I ever gone skinny dipping" she says, and I think for a second. Yes, I have actually but I was like 5 or something. So I eat one and everyone else does too. 

"Never have I ever drunk alcohol" I ask and Caroline, Lucas and carolines boyfriend Evan eats one. 

"Never have I ever had sex" Lucas asks and smirk at Lauren and of we had played this later or tomorrow I could have eaten one too. Everyone except me, Alex and Katie eats one. 

Alex scoots closer to me and wrap an arm around my shoulders and I snuggle into his side. I love it when he holds his arms around me. 

"Never have I ever had an orgasm" evan asks and I blush. I have so I take one but I'm surprised that alex does too, so he has tried himself too, he has touched himself too. We grin at one another and are both blushing. Everyone else eats one too. 

And it keeps going like this with different dirty questions and not so dirty questions. I admit to having made out in a public place because Alex and I made out at the trampoline park, admitted to getting a hickey. 

Lauren looks at her phone at some questions and laugh "this is a funny one, never have I ever walked in on my parents having sex". I'm the only one that eats one and everyone looks at me. "When?" 

I shrug "a few years ago. It wasn't fun I'll tell you that much. I was mortified" I remember that day, it was one of the most embarrassing things I have ever experienced. It's an image I can never get out of my head. 

We move to the movie room and put on an action movie but I'm not paying much attention because I'm sitting in the back row on Alexs's lap under a blanket. I'm kissing his neck softly and he is massaging the upper part of my thigh. We are clearly both getting antsy and horny. I think that tonight is the night we do it, I really want to do it. I know my mom talked about waiting more but I just feel that this is right. Lots of people our age has sex, even younger than us so I don't really see a problem with it. As long as we are being responsible, I don't see a problem with it. 

"Do you want to go back to the room for a bit" he whispers in my ear, and I giggle. I stand up and take his hand and we sneak out of the room but clearly everyone noticed "use a condom" Lauren yells and we laugh as we walk back to the room. 

We lock the door and can't stop grinning at one another "you sure you want to do this" he asks and cup my face and I nod "I don't know if I've ever been this sure about something" 

MATURE CONTENT 

He kisses me softly and I tangle my fingers in his hair. I started to get that tingly feeling between my legs while we were in the movie room, and I know now that it means I'm horny. I really want to do this; I feel like I'm ready. Maybe my mom needed to wait but I don't think I need to wait. I love Alex and I really want us to do this together. 

I lift his shirt over his head and run my fingers down his abs and bite my lip as he reaches down and lift mine over my head. "you're so beautiful" he says and run his hands down to my waist and hold me close to him. 

"i'm a little scared. I want this but I'm scared it's going to hurt" I tell him honestly. "We will take it at your pace Ellie. If you want me to stop, just tell me and I will. We are both new to this, but I know that its different for girls"

He tugs off his track pants and gently slide my shorts down my legs leaving us in our underwear. We are new to this so neither one of us really know what we are doing. We know what we have heard from others or the minimal stuff we learned at school, but it's not the same as when you experience it yourself. 

I look down and blush when I see there is a tent in his boxers. There is a part of me that's slightly brave tonight and I gently reach out my hand and run my fingers over the fabric and I can feel the hardness. I'm curious about all of this, I'm curious about what It will look like and what it will feel like.