When he's Clingy🧡

Start from the beginning

- You're Petting and Cuddling the Pupper,Not Paying alot of Attention to Jake who was Sitting on the Couch and Playing some Video Games.

- Yes he was Busy Playing the Game but he Still Wanted you to Cuddle him and have you on his Lap.

- He was a Pouty Boy that was just Staring at you and his Dog,Hoping you would Notice and you did.

- You Felt his Eyes on you and Turned to See whats up,As Soon as you saw him Pouting you knew whats up and Went to Sit on his Lap.

- You Hugged him and gave him alot of Kisses making him go from 🥺 to 🥰

- "Aww Thank you Baby."

Sunghoon🌼

Sunghoon🌼

- You two were on a Date when he Started to Feel Clingy.

- Since you were in Public he didnt Cuddle you or Anything but Slowly Reached for your Hand and Held it.

- When you Finally Arrived at Home he Stuck to you Like he was Glued on.

- You Understood what was going and Cupped his Cheeks,You gave him a Soft Kiss but that didnt Satisfy his need of Cuddles and Affection.

- He Picked you up Bridal Style and Carried you to the Couch where he Layed you down,He Layed down next to you and Wrapped his Arms around your Waist,Pulling you Close.

- You Two had a "Competition" of who can give the Other One more Kisses.

- "No no,Lets Cuddle a bit more."

Sunoo🌼

Sunoo🌼

- This Sunshine can not Hide when he's in Need of some Hugs.

- You were at Home Having an Improvised Spa Day Together.He just took off his and your Face Mask and Threw it away when he Suddenly was Overwhelmed by the Feeling of needing Hugs and Kisses.

- He went up to you and looked at you Like a Pleading Puppy,He's Definitly Pouting.

- You Giggled after Seeing him Like this and Immediately Wrapped your Arms around his Body and Pulled him Close.

- He Placed himself on top of you to make Sure that he's as Close as Possible.

- He'd Shower you with Kisses before letting you do the Same to him.

- "I want more Cuddles,Pleaseeeeee."

Jungwon🌼

Jungwon🌼

- When he feels Clingy he just Tells you.

- You were at your Place and he was Visiting you.He was Admiring you while you were Reading Something on your Phone.

- He really wanted to be Cuddled so he put his Head on your Shoulder and Whispered "Can we Cuddle,I'm kinda feeling Clingy?"

- You Didnt waste a Second to Pull him into a Hug.

- You Ruffle his Soft Hair and Shower him with alot of Small Kisses,He Loves that.

- He'd Pull you on top of him,He Loves how Close you are Like that.

- "You know,I Like when we just Cuddle Like this."

Ni-Ki🌼

Ni-Ki🌼

- This Boy is Usually Pretty Confident but when he starts to feel Clingy he becomes Shy.

- You were Visiting him and Currently Playing Some Games on a Console.

- He Already felt Clingy the Entire Day but Since you were Actually there now,He could Finally get his needed Cuddles.

- He Slowly Approached you with a Blush on his Face.

- You took Notice of his Unusual Shy Behaviour and Smiled,It Definitly Looks Adorable when he Acts Like this.

- He Hugged you and gave you a Kiss on the Cheek,You Quickly Hugged him back and made Sure that he got the Love,Affection and Cuddles he needs.

- "Can i have...more Hugs?"

----------------------

Hellooo,How was the Chapter? I hope you had Fun Reading it and that you could Enjoy it (^~^)

I thought why not do another Cute Chapter?

Also Niki has such a Beautiful Smile (^꒳^) I'd Say Best Boy but Honestly i think they're all Best Boy.

I just gotta say,Love the Beret on Niki and the Pastel Blue Looks so Good on Jake (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Anyways,I Hope you have a Fantastic and Amazing Day🌺