"Oh baby. Now I feel bad, I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have done that, but you seemed like you enjoyed it" he says, and I wipe away my tears "I loved it, it felt so good. But my dad is so anoying he has to ruin anything that is good. I love that he is home again but then he goes and do something like this. I'm so mad"

-joes pov-

I'm laying in our bed looking up at the roof as my head is pounding. I probably shouldn't have yelled so loudly because it hurt my head, but I was so mad and I'm still really mad. She is my little girl, and I don't want to think about anyone touching her like that.

Taylor comes into the room and cross her arms "what the hell joe, she had such a good day and now she is sobbing her eyes out" she says sternly "my head hurts"

She comes over with some painkillers "well your head hurting is your fault. You shouldn't have screamed at her" she sits down on the bed. "She is my little girl Taylor. And with everything she has gone through I don't want anyone to pressure her into doing something she isn't ready for" I argue.

"Joe, you didn't even listen to her. She didn't feel pressured, she said it made her feel good and special. Don't take this joy away from her. She is exploring and figuring out what she likes" she says, and I cross my arms too.

I don't want her to explore her sexuality because I don't think I will ever be ready for that. "She isn't exploring anything because I'm not letting her. I'm keeping her in her room, and she is breaking up with her boyfriend" I say, and I know I sound unreasonable when I say it out loud but what I'm really scared off is her getting hurt. What if he ends up breaking her little heart and she goes back to a dark place again.

"Joseph stop. You're being a dick right now. She never does anything scandalous. She is a good girl and has earned our trust. You need to let her figure things out and yeah maybe she gets her heart broken but if you keep going like this, she isn't going to come to your arms when or if it happens. I'm not saying we should be encouraging her to push her limits but be here to support her when she is discovering something new and something with her body that feels nice. I don't want her to have sex either joe, in my eyes she is too young, but we can't force her to not figure out what she likes in other ways" she says more calmly this time.

She sits down against the headboard and sigh "don't you remember what it was like when we woke up that first morning after confessing that we wanted a relationship? Yeah, we had sex which is different than what happened here last night with them, but I remember feeling like you left sparkles against my skin. I felt special. Don't take this away from her, she is figuring out what she likes and in my eyes that's wonderful. But you need to talk to her, and you need to really listen to what she is telling you. It might not be what you want to hear but those are her feelings are they are valid" she says and intertwine our fingers.

I smile remembering that first morning.

** flashback **

My eyes flutter open and I realize that I'm in bed with Taylor and last night's confessions come back to me, and I can't keep the smile from my face. So I pull her by her waist closer to me and snuggle my head in his neck.

She giggles indicating that she woke up too and turn around to face me and I shower her face in kisses. "Good morning beautiful" I say and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Good morning boyfriend" she says and run her arm up my arm and wrap it around my neck and pull me down onto her. "Yes girlfriend" I say against her neck and she can't stop laughing.

Eventually we get out of bed, and she gasps when she looks in the mirror at her naked body "holly shit joe, you are a vampire. You marked me everywhere" she groans and pull on some underwear and I laugh. "How could I not when you're so beautiful. I want to kiss all over your body. Especially that one place that makes you moan" I say with a smirk and pull on a pair of boxers.