"anyway, kenzie needs backup in there because those two are gross" aurora announce and walk into the playroom where they are watching a movie. 

"See even aurora thinks something more was going on. I'm regretting letting her have him in her room for the night. Maybe I should make him sleep downstairs" joe says and cross his arms. "Joseph Alwyn. Stop. Aurora is 12 and don't know anything about that. We have already agreed to let her have him in her room so there is no going back on that now, it's not fair on her just because you have second thoughts" 

He pulls me down so I'm laying with my head in his lap looking up at him "well I remember being a teenage boy and jerking off while I looked at pictures of girls in magazines. So don't blame me for wanting to protect her" 

I roll my eyes "you're being ridiculous joe. Just because you were like that doesn't mean they are. I have an open dialogue with her. You jerking off when you were 16 isn't the same. She doesn't want to have sex and that's the end of this conversation." I tell him. 

"What else does she say about it? Has she expressed interest" he asks and play with my hair "i'm not telling you anything more than that. She trusts me with those feelings so I'm not going to spill anything" 

-ellies pov- 

Aurora and kenzie are sitting on one side of the couch and Alex and I are laying intertwined on the other side as we watch a comedy movie. I bite my lip and lean up to kiss him softly which he happily leans into too. "I love you" I whisper in his ear, and he tighten his grip on me. "I love you too" he whispers back to me, and I go back to kissing him. His lips taste sweet and his breath smells of spearmint. 

"Stop sucking face Ellie" aurora groans and I chuckle. "you're just jelly of Ellie aurora" kenzie says and laugh. "I think they are cute. They're always kissing or cuddling" she says, and I blush. 

"Do you love him" aurora coos and I burrow my head in the crock of his neck "lets watch the movie aurora, don't bother them" kenzie defends me thankfully and I can hear Alex slightly chuckling. 

It's around 10pm and we decide to head up to my room for the night and watch more movies on my computer instead. So we say goodnight to my parents and head upstairs "keep the door open" My dad calls and I roll my eyes. "Yes dad" 

When we get back into my room, I head to my closet to change and I'm really excited. Usually this would be when he went home for the night but now, we get to sleep in the same bed. So I strip out of my clothes and into a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt and take off my bra. 

I go back into the bedroom, and he has already changed into a shirt and is in his boxers and comes over to me "you're so beautiful" he says and cup my face. "you're handsome" I say back to him. 

"I have something for you, for when I'm not here to hold you" he says and gets one of his t-shirts out of his bag and I bite my lip "so you can think of me when I'm not here" he says and kiss my forhead and I slip into my closet again to put that on instead. It's oversized on me but it's cute and it makes me feel special. 

We slip under the covers, and I snuggle into his chest as we put on another movie, but I quickly get lost in his eyes and we end up in another make out session. I can't get enough of him; I want to hold him and touch him all the time. "I love you" I say into his mouth as his tongue enters my mouth and his hand goes to my leg and pull it around his waist "I love you too" he says and let his lips travel from my mouth down to my neck. 

Gently he kisses all over my neck and I gasp softly when I feel him finding a spot and sucking on it. The gasp turns into a moan and my eyes widen "sorry didn't mean to make that sound" I say and blush so he stops sucking for a second "it's not a bad sound, I love your soft moans" he says and goes down to my neck again and this time I don't try to suppress them but I keep it quiet so I don't draw attention to us, I would die if one of my parents came in right now. I make sure to tilt my head as much as I can to give him all the access he needs, and it feels really good.