going to his house and important conversation

Start from the beginning

-ellies pov- 

I get to dance and today we are rehearsing at the place where we are preforming. So I put my stuff next to Caroline's and then Alex comes into the room too and I can't help but grin at him. "Hi there baby" he says and caress my head. "Hi babe" I say back. I'm trying it out and seeing what I feel like saying a pet name for him. 

we head over to Caroline to stretch before the morning class starts. We are here for hours today and its only 9am and we are here until 3pm. But as we start to stretch, I hear a familiar voice laughing behind us and playing a song I know all too well as they stretch too. 

"But we might just get away with it
Religion's in your lips
Even if it's a false god
We'd still worship
We might just get away with it
The altar is my hips
Even if it's a false god
We'd still worship this love
We'd still worship this love"

"isn't that your mom's song?" Caroline says quietly and I nod and feel the heat on my cheeks. "yeah, she wrote it in like 2019 I think" I mumble. 

"isn't this embarrassing Ellie, your mom singing about sex with your dad" Rebecca's distinctive voice snicker behind me. "Cut it out Rebecca" Alex defends me and roll his eyes. I just can't seem to ever talk back to her, I don't have the nerves to do that. 

I'm trying to block it out and focus on stretching but it's hard. "Turn off that music Rebecca, we only listen to classical music in the studio" our teacher thankfully says, and she is forced to turn it off. 

"You okay baby" Alex says, and I nod. "How cute, the pathetic girl has a pet name now. Why are you even wasting your time with that trainwreck. The little kidnapped kid" Rebecca scuffs and I'm fighting to hold back the tears. Whenever someone brings up the kidnapping I get really worked up. So instead of breaking down in front of her I walk out of the room and into the hallway before the tears start streaming down my face. 

Then a familiar set of arms come and wrap around me "take deep breaths Ellie, you're okay. The teacher told her off as you were leaving and said if she doesn't cut it off, she is out of the show and the understudy will take over her spot" he says into my ear, and I let myself lean into his arms. 

"I hate when someone brings it up. I get bad flashbacks" I whimper and feel really pathetic for getting so worked up. "i'm not going to pretend that I know what it's like, but just know that I'm here. I wish there was something I could do to make her shut up, you don't deserve this crap" he says and gently caress my head as I snuggle into his chest. 

"Are you okay miss Elliana?" our teachers voice says as she has come into the hallway too. I pull away a bit from Alex so I can look at her "yeah, it's just a lot. I... whenever someone brings that up, I get really worked up" I say and wipe away my tears. 

I've been going to this studio for years and been doing privates with her for years too, so she knows a bit about my story. She was there to help me when I came back to dance after I was out for a few weeks because of my eating disorder, and she is aware that Rebecca is really mean to me but makes sure to shut her down when she says something. 

"Take a moment to gather yourself and come back to class, it's about to start" she says and rub my back before walking into the room again. 

I turn to Alex again and he rest his hands on my hips and I rest mine on his shoulders "you okay" he asks gently, and I nod "yes, thanks for coming out here and just holding me" I say and gently peck his lips. 

"I would hold you for hours if that made you feel better. Come on let's go dance" he says and kiss me again before we head into class. 

**