Eventually I can feel myself drift off to sleep in the warm water wrapped in his arms. 

-joes pov- 

Taylor falls asleep against me after she gets her orgasm which will make it a bit harder to get her out of the tub but at least she is getting some sleep. 

How things were earlier today really scared me and I'm happy she seems more relaxed now. I am worried about Ellie though, she didn't show much emotion or thoughts earlier and I'm worried she is bottling it all up inside her, which is never a good thing. 

When the water gets colder, I gently wake her "Taylor love, we need to get out now" I tell her, and she groans. I help her out of the tub and dry her off and blow-dry her hair as she hates going to bed with wet hair. 

After getting myself dry too I pick her up and carry her to the closet and get some panties on her and one of my big shirts. She is half asleep and not really able to do much on her own, but I'm happy to help. 

I carry her to bed and tuck her in before I get myself ready to. She is quickly pulled back to sleep and will hopefully sleep through the night. It's been a long and emotional day and I hope she gets some good rest. 

** the next morning **

-ellies pov- 

We drop my sisters off at school and head to the prosecutor's office. I don't want to do this today; I would even rather be at school than do this. Just that there is even a possibility that this man gets out of prison makes me want to throw up. 

He did horrible things that will follow me for the rest of my life, but he gets the chance to get out of prison now? Where is the justice in that? That's why I want to be a prosecutor not a defense attorney, I want people to have a right to a fair trial, but I couldn't defend people that do such horrible things. Everyone has the right to a defense and have a fair trial, but with everything that happened to me and mom I just can't see myself trying to keep someone like him from taking responsibility for his actions. 

I really want to turn to bad coping mechanisms, it's so hard to not do it now. It's the way I dealt with all of this to begin with and now that things are up in the air again, I struggle to hold on. But I know now that those coping mechanisms won't actually help me. They will do more harm than good and isn't a good way to handle it. I need to talk about it and make healthy choices, that's how you make it through something like this. Turning to unhealthy coping mechanisms will only lead to more problems and I know that now. 

We get to the office and is showing into a room where I sit between my parents, our lawyer is next to mom and then there are several people from the prosecutor's office. 

"so as you have been informed of Mr. wiles is applying for parole, and according to state law and his sentence he is allowed to do so now. We are petitioning to have him kept in prison because we think he Is still a danger to society and your family in particular. But to give our case more strength we would benefit from a statement from Mrs. Alwyn and miss Elliana" the prosecutor frank Gardner says. He was the prosecutor on the case nine years ago and is now the district attorney. 

"What do we need to say" I ask them. "We aren't allowed to tell you exactly what to say. But we would recommend stating what it was like being in his captivity, what has happened after and how he doesn't show remorse. That's only some point though and you are free to say what you want. It's not like a trial where you are asked questions by both sides, here you make a statement and the panel take that into consideration along with everything else" 

Then my mom asks if we need to be in the same room as him and in this case, we need to be that. They are having it at a dedicated room in the prison because that's how this state does these hearings. It's a room that looks a bit like a small courtroom aperently.