"Wanda broke them in six months... I was only gone for a year!" Anthony said.

"Wanda has grown stronger, Anthony. She... she is trying to fix everything, but according to her terms. She wants vision and her kids back despite her knowing she can't have another west view situation... so, she wants to make the entire world her west view." Sam said as he sat back down.

Anthony clenched his fists and looked at Sam. "Try to find all the Avengers you can. We're going to get the sorcerers first and foremost. We need more magic users than me."

He said as he stood there and thought. "Also... is there anyway to get in contact with Natasha Romanoff? She could help on the rescue for Natasha and Bucky." He said as he glanced at the shield.

"We need Nat... shes our leader." Anthony said as he remembered her smile and her positive self. But it quickly changed to her rushing at him with a knife and a hydra uniform.

"Anthony, I don't think you understand. Her mind belongs to Wanda... you're going to need to break through it without potentially killing Natasha in the process...." Sam said.

"Which means we need to kidnap her from Hydra without Hydra knowing, which means Wanda also won't know." He said as he opened the door and motioned everyone in.

"Alright guys, I thought I was going to get our sorcerers back first but it looks like we need to get our assassins and espionage experts first." He said and signed.

"We need to kidnap Natasha and Bucky without Hydra thinking it's an actual kidnapping." He said.

Mina thought. "What if we send in a phony message to them, with a forged signature by Madam Hydra which would make Wanda basically send them anywhere she wanted?"

Anthony nodded quickly. "Beautiful idea, Mina." He said as he looked at Sam.

"What?" He said.

"Where would Zemo be?" Anthony asked.

"Girls go get him." Mina nodded and ran upstairs.

"He's here?" Anthony asked.

"Yes. He's Natashas uncle, and he is excellent at forging documents and signatures." He said as Mina came downstairs with him.

"Yes- ah, the boy is alive. How nice". Zemo said.

Sam looked at him. "When you were undercover in Hydra, you worked for Madam, right?"

"Yes?"

"We need you to forge a work order for us to sent to Wanda so we can send Natasha and Bucky out on a longer term mission." Sam said.

Zemo chuckled and nodded.

"I'll be done in 30 minutes."

"Perfect, this is the lovely step one." Anthony said with a smirk.

Natasha walked into the base blankly. She was promptly placed into her restraints as Wanda walked over to the girl. "Hm... I haven't realized how much this kid has grown."

"Yes ma'am... she's 20 years old now." Her assistant said.

Wanda lifted the girls chin towards her. She broke the control she had over Nat. Natasha looked even more lifeless.

Her hands were shaking slightly as she looked at Wanda blankly. Wanda smiled and chuckled.

"Hello Natasha."

"M-monster..." Natasha muttered. Wanda frowned. She slammed her head into the Wall and took control of her mind again.

"Still fighting to get through...." she sighed.

"Where's the other one..." she said.

The woman lead Wanda through another door, where The Winter Solider was. He was on the ground getting shocked.

Bucky was showing through. Wanda took control of his body and pulled him towards her.

"L-let me go... bastard." Bucky said. His head was bleeding and so was his nose. She sighed and closed her fist.

He cried out in pain as she took over his mind. "Absolutely...." she dropped him to the ground.

".... not."