spending time with the kids and adult activities

Începe de la început

He takes the vibrator/dildo thing and slide it up and down my folds before gently inserting it as far in as he can get it. "Does that feel good" he says and turn it on and start to trust it while simultaneously rubbing my clit at the same time and it's so much pleasure that I struggle to keep my legs open. I want to close them so bad because the pleasure is so intense, but I need to force them to stay open.

"Oh fuck" I groan and throw my head back and my breath goes shallow as I reach my orgasm and after I've ridden it out for a bit he turns the toy out and pull it out and I take deep breaths. "you're so dirty Alwyn" I say and grin at him.

Then I do something I don't often do I push him down on the bed and grab his erection and jerk him softly as I kiss him with tongue. But then I move down and take his length into my mouth and run over the tip with my tongue every time I pull up and take him as far into my mouth as I can when I go down. I rarely give him a blowjob, I just don't like it, it feels weird to me, so when I does it, he seems to really enjoy it.

"oh, fuck Taylor" he says and use his hips to meet my mouth with thrusts of his own. "You like it joe" I say when I reach the tip before going down again. "Holly shit Tay. Of course" he moans and caress my ass with his hand as I do my work. It doesn't take him long to cum and I swallow it before wiping my mouth with his shirt from the floor.

"it's fine but it doesn't taste too good" I say and laugh he smirks at me and pull me down under him "thank you. You didn't have to do that. But now that you did let me get you off some more. It's going to be a while until we can do this again, so might as well make the most of it my darling wife"

He spreads my legs again before sliding into me and we moan feeling the contact. The pleasure he gives my body has stayed the same since the first time, actually it's gotten better. We are getting older, but our healthy sex life is intact for the most part.

His trusts get harder and deeper as I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him further into me and dig my nails into his back as he is sucking on my boob while still keeping a steady pace with his hips.

I get closer and clench around his erection and my breath gets shallow as I reach my orgasm with screams in pleasure coming from my mouth as I ride out my high.

After a bit he cums too with a grunt and we make out for a bit more before he falls down on the bed next to me and we try to catch our breaths

END OF MATURE CONTENT

"I love you" I say and lay my head on his bare chest, and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you too Taylor, more than words"

We don't have much time before one of us needs to leave to eat with Ellie so joe jumps in the shower before me. Since it's the last school day he will be here for in a while we decide that he should go and eat with Ellie to get some time with her and give me a break.

After school we actually have a family therapy session as yesterday's appointment was moved to today, so the nanny is picking up the other two girls while joe and I get Ellie and go to therapy with her.

**

We sit down in the therapist's office like we do every week and the therapist, Viviane, asks how things are going.

"it's hard but I guess I'm doing what they expect from me" Ellie says softly and play with her fingers. She is having a hard time these days and I feel so bad for her when she is struggling so much.

"We can see how much she is fighting, but we can also see that she is doing what she is supposed to, and she deserves credit for that. And she is in three dance lesions a week now and I see how that brings sparkle to her eyes" I tell the therapist and joe agrees with me.