|REVIVAL.| Brothers 01.|

———————
|REVIVAL.| Brothers 01.|
———————

Tim Drake looks out of the window of his classroom, usually he isn't the type of student to not be paying attention in class, but lately his mind has been on what he's doing after school, and not on solving linear equations.

He's still getting used to be a student at Gotham Academy, his new benefactors leveraged their positions at the school to get him a position, learning from the best teachers is a part of his training.

And he also has to get used to all of the new people in his classes, the only familiar face that he has is Felicity, his best friend since he's been a toddler, and she's basically his sister since they've always had each other's back.

All of the other kids in his class have already realised that Tim is a genius that they can't hope to contend with, and its only the second day of classes for the new school year, Junior year.

Tim still can't focus on his school work, and instead is picturing whatever his training is going to demand of him this evening. He will go to training straight after school, and then he'll end the night with patrolling the city.

And when the bell for the end of class rings, Tim is the first one that is out of his seat and rushing towards the classroom door. And Felicity has to jog to keep up with him as he's in a hurry to get out of the building.

"Hey" Felicity calls to her friend, she has to rush and grab his hand so he'll slow down. "Hey, where's the fire, you rushed out of school yesterday as well, what's going on with you" Felicity laughs to Tim, he's been acting strangely since the events of last year, the GCPD battle. Tim has always been the type of student to hang back after class to discuss the lessons with the teacher, and now his mind is always like he's somewhere else.

"I'm getting picked up tonight is all, and I don't like making them wait for me since they're always coming right from work" Tim lies to his best friend. He's always in a rush to leave because he can't wait to get out of school and learn some new Bat-trick from his mentor.

"Is that the flashy red Corvette you were picked up in last night, after you ditched me last night as well?" Felicity asks the boy pointedly. Felicity likes that Tim chose to stay in Gotham, even though his family have left, but he doesn't want Tim to become a spoiled rich kid.

"It doesn't matter what the car is, I just don't want to have to walk back to the city that's all" Tim tells Felicity, Tim doesn't take the bus, as he always gets beat up by the school bully, always has ever since he was little.

"And it has nothing to do with the massive crush that you have on one of the guys that you live with, the drunk one that let his hair grow long, I forget his name" Felicity can't remember the names of any of the people that Tim lives with. All he knows is that one of them is the daughter of Bruce Wayne. "Dylan? Donny? Something like that?"Felicity asks Tim tiredly.

"No, that's not the reason at all" Tim says to Felicity, Tim finds himself blushing, but that really isn't the reason why he's in a rush to get home. "And don't pretend that you don't have a crush on 'that daughter of Bruce Wayne' that I live with" Tim gives Felicity a knowing look as they make it outside of the school building.

The Fall air is harsh against them as they move with the crowd. All of the rich kids planning whatever trouble they're going to get into next, Tim and Felicity aren't the type of people who are friends with rich kids, they can't be as self-centred.