|Chapter 13.| The New Normal.|

———————
|Chapter 13.| The New Normal.|
———————

"A shipment is coming into the docks" Barbara informed Warbird

"A shipment is coming into the docks" Barbara informed Warbird. Warbird was swing through the city, jumping between rooftops. "Falcone has his men waiting for the shipment. They're armed to the teeth so it must be important" Barbara informed Warbird.

The whole team had been on a mission to bring down Falcone for a few weeks now, ever since he kidnapped Ellie's siblings. They had taken down a lot of Falcone's small income businesses but they had yet to find something big to hit him with.

Warbird jumped off the top of Jordan's company building. It was empty at this time of night, luckily. No one to see Warbird jumping between buildings.

Ellie is starting to pick up that her family is noticing her absence most nights. Her mother thinks she's with Dick (which is awkward since he and Ellie had sex). Bridget thinks Ellie is out partying. Alexis is at college so she didn't notice. Most nights Ellie was either in the Batcave training or out on patrol.

"Hopefully this will lead up to Falcone" Ellie told Barbara. She had been waiting for another shot of Falcone since the warehouse.

"He's rather vulnerable now you have removed Mr Zsasz out of the equation. Zsasz was his bodyguard" Alfred explained to Ellie. Falcone had no one strong and skilled to personally protect him now.

"Falcone has a long reach. He'll have someone else to take a bullet for him by now. The only way that we'll be able to stop him is to take the whole organisation down and cut off his avenues of power" Ellie decided. She wanted so badly to beat Falcone that it had become her personal mission now. She understood how Bruce felt towards the Joker a little better now.

Warbird landed at the dock yard. Shipping containers kept her hidden from view. But Warbird could hear the henchmen all talking loudly.

"Did you hear all that talk about a new superhero in town. Tony over in the Narrows says that it was some little girl that beat up Zsasz" one of the henchmen said to his buddy.

Rough chuckling could be heard. "Yeah right. Like some little girl is going to take down that maniac. I got left alone in a room with that freak once and he just laughed at me the entire time" the other henchmen said back to his friend.

Warbird climbed over the top of the shipping containers and quietly walked around, trying to get the best angle to see and hear everything.

"I don't know. She attacked the warehouse while the boss was there. Took down a whole bunch of the guys on Falcone's personal guard" another henchmen said. Word must have been getting around Falcone's business that he was Warbird's target. "The news have been reporting about her none stop as well" the henchmen continued.