|EXILE.| Chapter 41.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 41.|
———————

Vicki strikes out at Isabella and Jason with her energy weapon, not wasting anytime in trying to kill the young couple

Vicki strikes out at Isabella and Jason with her energy weapon, not wasting anytime in trying to kill the young couple. Vicki's rage has built up to its boiling point, and she will show the Batfamily that she's not a person to be messed with.

A large wave of purple negative energy ripples towards Isabella and Jason, both of them leap out of the way at the last second, the energy wave continuing to destroy a large portion of the wall.

The tunnel gives an unnerving groaning sound, the weight of a hundred years of deterioration, and a while other Asylum built on top of the tunnel, makes this tunnel a serious risk for caving in. And Vicki is going around blasting the walls willy nilly.

"Are you fucking insane?" Jason asks Vicki gingerly. Vicki is going to kill them all if she keeps blasting her weapon around like that.

"Of course she's fucking insane" Isabella replies to her boyfriend. Isabella has seen Vicki kill hundreds of people tonight, just so she can prove the Arkham family is better than the Wayne family. "Just like her parents" Isabella spits in Vicki's direction.

"FUCK YOU!" Vicki screams out in a rage. Vicki twirls her staff again and another wave of purple energy erupts from her weapon, this time aimed just at Isabella.

Isabella combat rolls out of the way of the blast, and allows another section of the wall to shatter into rubble.

Large chunks of concrete and brick start to fall from the ceiling, the constant high energy blast causing massive fissures in the structure.

A large piece of debris drops between Isabella and Jason, cutting them off from being able to see each other. And it limits their options for taking Vicki down together.

Vicki's eyes don't leave Isabella, she is the bigger threat of the two Batfamily members that she's fighting.

Vicki twirls her staff once again and sends two energy balls of purple energy at both Isabella and Jason. Isabella drops low and slides under the energy ball, and Jason combat rolls to get clear of the energy ball sent at him.

Rubble falls and fills the air with thick dust. The old lighting flickers out from the strain of running after so many years. The tunnel is complete bathed in darkness.

Vicki taps the end of her staff against the floor, and the purple crackling energy fills the tunnel with an ominous glow. Isabella and Jason are nowhere to be seen, having delved into the darkness to hide themselves.