|EXILE.| Chapter 07.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 07.|
———————

Jason hadn't spoke to Isabella since their little spat at Wayne Manor

Jason hadn't spoke to Isabella since their little spat at Wayne Manor. And Isabella had enjoyed the silence from him, and had made no attempt at a reconciliation.

Isabella knew that she was in the right, and that Jason was in the wrong.

Isabella had been to her lunch with Harvey, and it was great, it was nice to have someone intelligent to talk to. They guys Isabella's age didn't want to talk, they just wanted to have sex and get drunk.

It has been about a week since the GCPD had raided the Manor. Bruce was on edge over why former Mayor Hill was targeting them.

It was more proof that Hill and Maroni were working together. Maroni had tried to turn Bruce, Bruce refused, and then suddenly Hill was coming after them, and digging into Wayne Enterprises.

Isabella wasn't going to worry about the situation at the Manor, because today was Isabella's first day at Gotham University.

Isabella had to head in early for orientation, sign up for her classes and extra-curriculars. Then Isabella had to go into Wayne Enterprises after school, for her intern job.

Isabella was going to try her hardest to schedule all of her classes in the mornings, then she could do her intern hours in the afternoon, cheerleading practice was before lunch (being in a sport was part of her scholarship conditions), then her nights would be free for patrolling.

Isabella pulled her car around to the front of the Manor. It's a old banged up black Mercury Comet. Isabella had bought it pretty cheap with the money from her internship. She had to save up for months to have enough money.

Bruce had offered to by Isabella a car after her graduation, but Isabella had refused, it was too much for a gift.

Isabella was getting impatient, tapping her hands against the steering wheel. Somehow Isabella had been roped into giving the moody asshole a lift to school.

He and Isabella got up the same time in the morning. Isabella took 20 minutes getting ready, and Jason had taken an hour and counting.

Isabella was already driving to the university, so she didn't care if Jason tagged along, as long as they didn't talk.

Barbara was driving herself.

And Ellie had stayed at Roman's apartment last night, so she was driving from his apartment building straight to school.

Isabella beeped her horn loudly.