|Chapter 67.| Josie Jasmine.|

———————
|Chapter 67.| Josie Jasmine.|
———————

Jason and Crane see that Josie's rage surpasses that of even their wildest imagination

Jason and Crane see that Josie's rage surpasses that of even their wildest imagination. The very ground quakes with rage as Josie slowly emerges from the Bay, the water and sunlight slowly bringing colour back to her skin and hair, she gradually stops looking like a corpse, and starts to look like a normal human being again.

The luscious green colour of her eyes slowly returns to life, as the power of the green once again takes over Josie's body. Her blonde hair suddenly becoming perfectly styled in loose waves. Her skin healing over the tears and cracks from the dehydration process, and returning to its normal smooth and clear state.

"Oh my..." Crane comments, he would have liked the original Poison Ivy better, but beggars can't be choosers in Gotham.

Josie eyes hurt against the sunlight for a moment, but then she manages to make out the shape of two men watching her.

One of them look familiar, like she's seen him on the news or something a long time ago. And the other boy, she definitely recognises, and her rage flares up again.

Josie growls out and shoots out from the water in a sprint towards Jason. Jason isn't the scared little kid that faced her in battle once, he's a badass now, so Jason carelessly pulls out one of his guns and points it directly into Josie's forehead, and Josie stops dead.

"Bringing a gun isn't fair play, Todd" Josie growls over her coarse dry throat. Josie looks around the beach, looking for any sign of Isabella, from what she remembers Jason and Isabella are always joint at the hip. "Where is she?!" Josie demands of Jason.

Jason doesn't move his gun away. "She's not here, you're welcome for me releasing you from your prison by the way" Jason comments sassily back to Josie. Freeing the near-dead plant lady from her metal prison should deserve a thank-you.

"Considering you helped put me in that prison, I think I should be tearing you apart instead" Josie growls at Jason. Josie knows that Isabella is Valkyrie, so it isn't a huge leap to place all of the other heroes to Isabella's family and friends.

"That's all in the past Josie, how about you catch up on the current material, like what I woke you up to do?" Jason informs Josie, Josie wasn't his first choice, but she is the easier to control, and she already knows the secret about their identities.

Josie laughs out. "You're asking me for a favour? Seriously? I've just spent god knows how long prisoner inside a metal box, without water or sunlight, but unable to die at the same time, spending every day in agonising pain" Josie starts to turn angry with Jason, the grass on the banking starts to lash around wildly.