|Chapter 20.| Trigon.|

———————
|Chapter 20.| Trigon.|
———————

Rachel and Gar were lost inside the house, Trigon had turned into a sort of house of illusions

Rachel and Gar were lost inside the house, Trigon had turned into a sort of house of illusions. Rooms were leading to places that they shouldn't inside the house. The staircase twisted and made Rachel and Gar feel lost.

After what seemed like hours they ended up back downstairs, but Trigon and Angela were nowhere to be seen. Rachel half-hoped that Trigon had left, but Rachel knew that probably meant that Trigon was out destroying the world.

Rachel and Gar were relieved to see that their friends had found their way into the house.

Isabella, Jason, Kory, Donna, Hank and Dawn were all standing in a perfect line with their backs turned to Rachel.

Rachel felt like their odds were a little higher now they had a group of experienced superheroes to help her and Gar.

"Thank God" Rachel panted while trying to catch her breath. "You got in, you're here" Rachel was delighted to see her friends were safe.

All six of them turned around and Rachel and Gar could see that they were all under Trigon's spell just like Dick.

"No" Rachel gasped. If they had turned as well then all hope was lost. They were the only ones who knew what was happening.

From behind the six Trigon, Angela and Dick appeared out of the shadows. Dick took his place in line with the others.

"Your children, aren't they beautiful?" Angela grovelled at Trigon's feet. She wasn't under the spell that the others were, she was just a willing fanatic who did whatever Trigon wanted her to do.

Trigon pushed his way through the others. "I have only one child. And to her I would give the world" Trigon grinned.

Gar stepped in front of Rachel. "Rachel, what the hell?" Gar gasped out.

"Don't fight it Rachel" Dick spoke in a demonic voice. "It's perfectly natural" Dick told the girl. "It's darkness. It's who they are. It's who we all are inside" Dick promised Rachel.

Each and every one of them had given into their darkest thoughts and killed someone, that's why they had opened themselves to Trigon's control.

"Don't listen to him. That's not them" Gar argued. He had read the comic books about each and every one of them, and he had gotten to know them as well, he knew they weren't evil. "They're still in there somewhere" Gar informs Rachel.

"No" Trigon shook his head. "Cue the final betrayal. You know what to do" Trigon spoke to the minions he had under his mind control.