|Chapter 20.| Freaky Saturday.|

———————
|Chapter 20.| Freaky Saturday.|
———————

Constance Bishop opened her eyes early on the next morning after the Police Officers' Ball

Constance Bishop opened her eyes early on the next morning after the Police Officers' Ball. It had been a night of many exciting things; it was the first time she had hosted the event as Commissioner, it was night her friend James Gordon announced he was running for mayor, and she gave her daughter some good advice.

But there was also the horrifying news of what had happened to Ellie back in Metropolis. Nathan Prescott who Constance had thought was a golden child and not like the entitled assholes that Ellie went to school with.

It took a lot of willpower for Constance not to take the next train to Metropolis and put a bullet in the back of that raapist's head.

Constance looked at the ceiling of the hotel room. She remembered the hotel room ceiling being a completely different colour than when she went to sleep. She must have had more to drink than she thought last night.

"Morning babe" a voice that was not her husband's greeted her. Constance shot up bolt upright in bed and looked to see who the voice belonged to.

The last person she expected to see was Dick Grayson lying butt naked next to her. Constance thanked God that he was lying with his body facing towards the mattress.

"Urm...what?" Constance said in a panic. She quickly pulled up the duvet that was covering her and saw that she was also naked.

And that her body was a lot slimmer than Constance remembered and covered in cuts and bruises.

"I said morning babe" Dick chuckled, only half looking up from the pillow he was hugging. "You really tired me out last night. I think that three rounds is my limit" Dick laughed to Constance.

Constance didn't know whether to scream or to beat the shit out of the boy. She was painfully aware she was in bed naked with a member of her GCPD who was her daughter's sort-of-boyfriend.

"Urm" Constance couldn't find the words again.

"Ellie are you okay" Dick chuckled. He sat up and pulled the bedsheet over his body at the same time. "You're not having any sort of regrets after last night are you?" Dick asked.

"Did you just call me Ellie?" Constance shrieked at Dick. People had often said that Ellie and Constance looked similar but Constance couldn't pass for a 17 year old.

Dick chuckles. "I know. You're right. Why stop calling you Elliebells now we're together right?" Dick smirked at Constance.