|Chapter 15.| A Type Of Sumerian.|

———————
|Chapter 15.| A Type Of Sumerian.|
———————

Dick awoke the next day approaching lunch time

Dick awoke the next day approaching lunch time. He was tired out from the night before but in the best way. He reached over to feel an empty bed next to him and he had to look over to see Ellie wasn't there, and that the lights in the room were on and were hurting his eyes.

"Elliebells?" Dick asked to the room.

He sat up and saw that Ellie was sat at the desk next to the window typing away at her laptop. Her phone pressed to her ear.

"Yes I get that Billy but I need a little more intel. We can't search an entire state, we don't have enough satellites" Ellie scolded the boy on the other end of the call.

"Well I don't have x-ray vision. Clark does" Ellie told whoever she was on the phone to.

Dick slid out of the bed and pulled his boxers on and walked over to where Ellie was sat at the desk.

She had blueprints up for what looked like a lot of different lab spaces. If Ellie was talking about Superman then it must be Justice League related, Ellie had taken Bruce's place as a leader of the league.

Dick crouched down and started placing kisses to Ellie's neck. She squirmed under the contact and pushed Dick away.

Ellie tapped again at her laptop. The satellite picked up what looked like a lab in Texas. "Yeah I've got the lab. I'll pick up Courtney on the way and meet you there in a few hours" Ellie informs Billy.

Dick sighed. That meant that she had to leave. That meant that the real life was taking them away again.

"No I will not pick you up on the way" Ellie snapped at Billy Batson. "Because not only are you a thunder wizard that can fly, you're old enough to make your own way" Ellie told the boy. Ellie and Billy were the same age, Ellie was clearly older mentally. "Because Courtney is coming from a different Earth and she doesn't throw keggers on my jets" Ellie growled to the boy before she hung up.

Ellie sighed as she looked at Dick. "The real world is calling again. I'm surprised that we had a few hours of normal life" Ellie confessed to Dick.

"What's going on. Maybe I could help?" Dick suggested, then they wouldn't have to split up.

"Lex Luthor apparently has a bunch of secret labs across the country where he's been trying to mix his genetic code with that of superman's to create a clone body" Ellie never saw an end to Lex Luthor's madness. He always had to go one step too far. "You should stay here and relax. Clark has the whole Justice League coming in on this one" Ellie had to concentrate on getting these labs shut down before they had a bunch of evil Supermen flying around the city.