|Chapter 60.| Crisis Of Bats Pt.3.|

———————
|Chapter 60.| Crisis Of Bats Pt.3.|
———————

Alice toiled around the store she and Alexis had just broken into

Alice toiled around the store she and Alexis had just broken into. Alice had recognised a kindred spirit in Alexis, the kindred spirit of Punchline, and knew that talent that had come from the Joker must be nurtured.

Alice purposefully steps over the dead sales assistant with a butterfly knife sticking from a forehead, an easy kill that hadn't given Alice much joy, but had given Alice a chance to show off before Alexis.

"This Gotham is so boring" Alice commented. "There are so many heroes here" Alice sneered. No criminals dared to step a toe out of line with the Batfamily and the Titans watching over Gotham.

"My sisters had a tight grasp over Gotham for such a long time. Not that they ever told me that they were Warbird and Valkyrie" Alexis replied to Alice. Alexis was in the changing rooms preparing herself for a crime spree.

"Urgh. I know the feeling. My sister Kate used to be Batwoman. At least Ryan has a dark side, and I love making her cross over the line" it was one of the only things that gave Alice joy lately, she had corrupted Mary Hamilton in becoming Poison Ivy, and now she was allowing Alexis to become Punchline.

Alice browsed through the edge clothing, it was one of those high end teen clothing stores. Too normal for Alice's taste, but Alexis had high hopes for what she could do with the clothing and makeup selection.

"You would think they would have better security for a store in Gotham" Alice looked around, they only had one sale assistant, unless the other one had run off.

Alexis finally comes out of the changing room.

Alexis was wearing a skin tight purple lace shirt, and the matching colour sheer tights

Alexis was wearing a skin tight purple lace shirt, and the matching colour sheer tights. A black leather dress over the outfit. Thigh-high black converse, with the laces replaced to bright blue ones. Black fingerless leather gloves. Alexis had drawn different shapes over the outfit in luminous markers. Her hair was tied back into a high ponytail with the blue and purple streaks in her hair on display. And her face was painted like a clown.