|Chapter 7.| Agression.|

———————
|Chapter 7.| Agression.|
———————

Ellie had decided the best thing was for her to focus on school, and not how she was mad at everyone, but not as mad as she original was, so she had kind of forgiven them

Ellie had decided the best thing was for her to focus on school, and not how she was mad at everyone, but not as mad as she original was, so she had kind of forgiven them. And trying to wrap her head around what she really felt was giving her a headache.

So she had decided to ignore it in favour of other topics that didn't feel like a power-drill to her brain. And that started with her going back to school.

Biology with Dr Langstrom was quickly becoming Ellie's favourite subject. She looked forward to his lessons and always finished up his homework first. And she was enjoying being lab partners with Luke (who was a genius like his dad).

Her first Chemistry lesson went okay. Ellie found out that the shining star of the school Chemistry department was somehow Cassie Crystal. Their teacher gushing over everything that Cassie did in the class. Ellie and Barbara had that class together and they did sit together making some awkward small talk, things were still shaky between them.

Dick was around the school quite a lot volunteering in the school's Physical Education programme. "A great way to find new academy recruits" Dick told Ellie in passing. He was either in his police uniform or in a hoodie and gym shorts (and with Dick's ass and thighs it was a good sight to watch walking away).

And all of the other teenage girls seemed to be hanging onto every word that Dick said and watched him in amazement.

Then came the class that Ellie was least looking forward to. Double PE before lunch, and that was taken with the boys class at the same time so they had to have the lesson together. Thankfully at least the locker rooms were separate. Barbara couldn't really take part because she was still getting used to her new prosthetic.

She was getting a lot better on it.

Ellie left the locker room in her PE uniform. Black shorts and a matching polo shirt. Not the sort of clothes that Ellie was used to wearing. Prancing about sweating for the sake of a competition seemed meaningless to Ellie, she didn't play any sports, she got enough exercise from all of her instructors.

Ellie spotted Dick with all of his gang of popular friends, all of the guys wear sports shirts that were too tight to show off their muscles.

Ellie knew straight away those must be the guys Dick used to be friends with. It wasn't a shock that Dick was one of the popular guys. He always had a way of being obnoxiously charming.

Ellie spotted Cassie and all of the other girls in the Catalyst club hanging off the jocks and laughing at the jokes that weren't that funny. Basically just being obvious that they were thirsty bitches.