|Chapter 11.| Sisters.|

———————
|Chapter 11.| Sisters.|
———————

Isabella and Jason returned a few days later

Isabella and Jason returned a few days later. Their time away had left them both feeling worse for wear when they came home. Jason with a new found resentment towards a man that he used to consider a hero.

And Isabella came back with a new fear that she kept seeing the woman that she had killed and it leads to violent outbursts.

The woman she had attacked in Corvo was in hospital in a neck brace awaiting surgery for a lacerate vertebra.

As Isabella and Jason entered the Manor, Isabella saw Ellie waiting for her at the top of the staircase. The stoic look ever present on her face.

"Fun trip?" Ellie challenged Isabella. Isabella had left to help Dick without informing her.

Isabella sighed. "Can we do this in the morning. I'm tired" Isabella whined, it had been a long week and she and Jason had been travelling all day to get home to Gotham.

"No" Ellie huffed at her younger sister, Ellie crossed her arms over her chest and Isabella knew she was in trouble.

"I'm going to head up" Jason said, noticing the tension between the sisters.

Ellie stepped aside and let Jason pass.

Ellie and Isabella headed downstairs to the living room. The space was empty. Ellie didn't need her family around for this discussion.

"If this is an intervention I'm moving out" Isabella huffed at her sister before sitting on a couch on her own.

The rest of the family were in the Batcave waiting for an update. "They're eager to find out how Dick is" Ellie rolled her eyes. Ellie took a seat on her own as well. She looked at her sister.

"Look, if you're about to start shouting at me, I went to help someone and that's kind of what we do around here" Isabella pleaded her innocence to Ellie.

"That's not what it's about" Ellie says to her sister. "I'm not exactly thrilled that you left without telling me, but I can look past that" Ellie tells her sister. Ellie needed to know where people were so she knew if they were in trouble or not.

"Then why am I getting yelled at?" Isabella wished Ellie would just get it over with so she could go to bed.

"You aren't" Ellie says to Isabella. Isabella frowned, any discussions between the two usually ended with Isabella being shouted at for something.