|Chapter 38.| Migration.|

———————
|Chapter 38.| Migration.|
———————

The scientist Gizmo was San Francisco's latest villain/terrorist that had found himself on the Titans radar

The scientist Gizmo was San Francisco's latest villain/terrorist that had found himself on the Titans radar. In possession of a deadly bio weapon that he was going to sell to the highest bidder if he was allowed to make it out of San Francisco.

Gizmo had taken over Dayton Labs to concoct his formula and weaponise it. Gizmo strutted through the lab with the only vial of his bioweapon in his hands. He had five men guarding him, all loyal to his cause.

Nightwing scoped out the men using his tactical vision, built into his face mask. Nightwing launched an escrima stick at the guard furthest to the back and he dropped immediately unconscious after being struck in the head.

Nightwing used his magnetic gloves to call the escrima stick back to his hand.

Nightwing dropped down from the rafters silently and began the chase after Gizmo.

They had reached the catwalk over the large boiling tanks when Nightwing caught up with them. One guard saw Nightwing too late.

Nightwing clasped his hand over the guard's face and stuck him in the side with his escrima stick. A low charge zapping him unconscious.

More of the guards began to notice Nightwing's presence. The flashing blue arcs of electricity giving his position away.

Guards charged across the cat walk to Nightwing. Nightwing easily avoiding their strikes and clubbing them unconscious with his escrima sticks. They really weren't much of a challenge for Nightwing.

They all fell under Nightwing as he battled his way across the cat walk.

A guard swung at Nightwing with a spanner. Nightwing blocked him and locked his escrima stick over his elbow and spun it until the guard's arm broke.

The yells of pain finally alerted Gizmo to Nightwing's presence.

Nightwing kicked the guard in the stomach, then when he dropped to his knees Nightwing struck him across the face with both escrima sticks.

Nightwing twirled his escrima sticks cockily as he turned the corner. Nightwing smirked at the guards charging him. Nightwing put on escrima stick away and taunted that he only had one weapon.

Four guards rushed Nightwing. One threw a punch, Nightwing dodge under and struck him in the chest with his escrima stick. Another two tried to go for Nightwing's arm, Nightwing turns the escrima stick on himself and allows the charge to pass harmlessly across his suit, zapping both guards into the cat walk railing. And the last guard tried to tackle Nightwing's torso, Nightwing grabbed the charging guard around the stomachs and threw him upwards and over his shoulder. The guard landed hard on his back, unconscious.