|EXILE.| Chapter 05.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 05.|
———————

Jason had found out over the following couple of days that he enjoyed this new life in the Manor

Jason had found out over the following couple of days that he enjoyed this new life in the Manor. He had started decorating his room so it was just right.

Living the rich life suddenly looked very appealing to Jason, he was basically living in a hotel room at the moment. If Jason had his own room now, he was certainly going to make it feel like home.

Jason got rid of all of the crappy furniture that he didn't like. Ellie had given him a credit card to buy whatever he wanted, she paid them all of with her estate anyways.

So Jason had bought a new king sized bed. He'd painted the walls black and littered them with posters of bands and half naked women. Then beanbags, a flat screen TV, a record player with a bunch of new records and a PlayStation 5. Jason even started writing some of his favourite music lyrics on the wall in gold marker.

Jason was finally starting to feel like it was his home. Jason had seen Isabella's room, and it looked like a guest room, kind of like his room before he redecorated. Jason found it impersonal.

To Jason, it almost looked like Isabella could pick up and leave whenever she wanted. Jason liked to know that he owned the room.

Jason had been blasting his metal music so loud that he hadn't heard the knocks at his bedroom door. When the song changed Jason finally heard it.

Jason strolled over and answered the door.

Part of Jason hoped it was Isabella at the door. Isabella had been avoiding Jason as much as she possibly could.

Isabella was sophisticated and refined. Not the type of girl that Jason was usually interested in.

But Jason loved the hunt, and he would wear Isabella down eventually, she wasn't the type to fall for charm straight away.

Jason opened the door, and his hope plummeted when he saw that it was Ellie in his doorway.

Jason was grateful that Ellie was allowing him to live here in the Manor, and paying for literally everything for him, which had included a completely new wardrobe.

"Hey boss" Jason greets Ellie. Ellie had been a literal preoccupied the last couple of days with some guy named Roman, they had barely left Ellie's bedroom.

Jason walks back into his room, and throws himself into one of his beanbags.

Ellie entered the bedroom, and noticed all of the redecorating Jason had done. "I see that you're making yourself at home" Ellie noted. It wasn't to her taste, but it was Jason's room, he should decorate however he wanted.

"That's okay, right?" Jason asks Ellie. He hadn't really asked permission. It was his room, so he just went ahead and decorated.

It really showed how long Ellie and Roman had been going at it, she hadn't seen all of the furniture being loaded up into the house.