|EXILE.| Chapter 09.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 09.|
———————

Alfred wasn't at all impressed with how Ellie had handled the mercenary

Alfred wasn't at all impressed with how Ellie had handled the mercenary. Ellie could've have really injured that mercenary, and Isabella had admit she thought Ellie would've cross the line tonight.

Isabella wouldn't have been able to stop Ellie is she wanted to cross the line. None of them could have stopped Ellie, even if they worked together.

The next week was spent trying to tack down Maroni. Everyone had differing opinions about how the massacre at the docks should've been handled, and that was why everyone was walking on eggshells around each other.

The only person that Isabella was actually spending time with these days, was Jason, and that's only because he hung around her like an annoying puppy.

The other day, Jason had just invited himself to go along with Isabella to the movies, which wasn't so bad since Isabella would've been alone at the movie. And Jason talked her ear off through the entire film.

Or when Isabella and Josie decided they wanted to go out for dinner, and Jason had just shown up. And the little leech had made Isabella pay for him.

Wherever Isabella turned lately, Jason Todd just happened to be there.

And they were both together most of the time at college. Jason was on the basketball team, and Isabella on the cheerleading squad.

And they lived in the same house.

That's what Isabella was thinking about while she stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom.

Today was the first basketball game of the season. Harvey was using it to drum up support for his campaign.

When Isabella left her room that morning, she had her cheerleading uniform on. It was one of Maria's rules, that all members of the squad had to wear their uniforms on the day of a big game.

It was the same as the guys on the basketball team having to wear shirts and ties on game day.

Isabella jogs into the kitchen, singing to herself.

Alfred was fixing together breakfast. "Good morning my dear, would you like some breakfast?" Alfred asks the energetic young woman.

Uncle Alfred offered up a plate of his famous Full English breakfast. Isabella couldn't eat something so heavy first thing in the morning.

"No thanks" Isabella tells Alfred. Isabella picked up an apple and a banana. "You don't usually make your special breakfast, is it a special occasion?" Isabella asks Alfred.