|EXILE.| Chapter 28.|

———————
|EXILE.| Chapter 28.|
———————

Isabella continued to heal, she still hadn't woke up yet, but for now she is stable and making a full recovery

Isabella continued to heal, she still hadn't woke up yet, but for now she is stable and making a full recovery. They had moved her to her bedroom so that she could be more comfortable.

Jason hasn't left her side since last night, no matter how much Ellie can Constance tried to convince him to get some rest, he was adamant he wasn't going anywhere. It had taken nearly an hour to convince him to get changed and have a shower to wash off all of the blood.

Ellie went to check on them every hour to see if they needed something, she knew that Isabella was going to be alright, so Ellie had to focus on stopping Roman right now. And Ellie couldn't wait for the opportunity to wrap her hands around Roman's neck, and make him beg for mercy.

Roman had killed so many people. He had Jim Gordon killed by Mr Freeze, he killed Hamilton Hill. He had Isabella shot. He had Maroni killed.

Ellie felt sick thinking that she used to let him touch her.

Ellie struck out hard at the training holograms in the dojo, she had to blow off some steam, so she was running some of the attack scenarios she had used in the past.

Ellie backflipped backwards as the Bane hologram swiped out at her, and Ellie countered with a round house kick to the face once she landed.

The hologram of Poison Ivy shot out a barrage of thorns in Ellie's direction, so Ellie slid behind Bane for cover. Then Ellie vaulted over the giant's back and kicked Poison Ivy hard enough to send her back into the wall of the dojo.

Electrocutioner and Firefly both swooped down for a sky attack. Ellie only had to weave out of the way and the two collided with each other. Ellie kicked hard enough that both of them went flying back into Bane, knocking all three of them over.

And at last there was Scarecrow, twirling his scythe, as it crackled with fear energy. Perhaps one of the most dangerous criminals that Ellie had fought, as he had almost crippled her with fear.

Ellie launched forward, as Scarecrow blocked her with his scythe. Ellie grabbed the shaft of the scythe and drove her kneecap upwards, shattering the scythe. Then Ellie threw a hammer punch to Scarecrow's face and knocked him out.

"You're using this simulation again?" Constance asks her daughter. Constance hadn't seen Ellie replay the night of the Arkham attack in years. These five villains together had almost killed her back then, but now she was a lot stronger. "I haven't seen you play out the night of the Arkham breakout in years" Constance was starting to worry about Ellie, that she was trying to shove down too much emotional pain, a lot had happened lately and Roman had been the main cause.