FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]

Start from the beginning

Obsessed.

Yes, she still does all the romantic things like the beginning of our acquaintance, people say love will fade away when she already has many children, but not for Lisa. She still treats me fit like a Queen and fulfills all my wishes without thinking long if it is reasonable. She still serves me like we were warmly making love at a young age, where when it was still warm love sprouted together between us.

"Baby, I want your lips, give me a kisses again please~~~", she whimpered cutely while staring closer to mine.

"Today's movie is so good, isn't it?", I ignored her.

"Mummy, I want your kisses. Pwease gimme kissessssss", she pouted. Talking with her baby tone while softly caressed my palm.

"They said there would be a new season for this movie, right?", I added.

I continued to ignore her request. After a few requests I did not care she leaned back on the shoulder of the sofa sitting in a state of looking very sad and melancholy. She sighed deeply and about to stood up.

"Where are you going?", I asked while looked at her.

"I want to go to sleep earlier..."

"But you promised to keep me company until the movie ended, right?"

"I just want to take a rest, tomorrow there still alot of work to be done at the office"

"Lisa..."

"You can continue watching the movie you want without me"

And the father of four children gradually went towards the bedroom. She is very sensitive when it comes about me, it is exactly same like her first born daughter who was very sensitive and moody if you want to compare the two sons of Lisa who have high patience and are very gentlemen in dealing with situations. Even so, I know Lisa is just sulking at me because she didn't get what she wanted a while ago, it's not that I don't want to give her a kiss, I just enjoy seeing her being like that. This super rich woman who owns the giant businesses building is so cold with others people, but not when she is with me. In fact she was very scared when I didn't want to talk to her, the more she gets sulked, the more I enjoyed her cuteness that only I could know her truth behavior. Who would have thought that Lisa, who is strict in her fierce uniform, is duper spoiled and loving to those closest to her, especially when she is with her kids.

I turned off the television and walked into the room and saw Lisa lying on the bed with her back to me. I sat on the bed and called her by a spoil name that only I called her by that name.

"My Love, look at me please?"

My first call was not answered by her.

"Honey?"

"Ok fine if you don't want to talk with me then I'm going to sleep with Liam—

"Noooo! Stay here with me please...", replied Lisa in a slightly begging tone.

"Are you mad at me?", I asked looking while looked softly.

"No, I'm not"

"Are you disappointed with me?"

"Honey... That's not what I meant"

"So why?"

"Honey, I just miss you. I just wanted a caresses and kisses from you but you often reject my desires, I just feel a little sad because of that", answered Lisa in a soft tone, her eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry if my behavior offended you"

"It's okay. I still love you, after all you're pregnant with my child, that's enough to make me happy and feel good"