Everything hurts

~Chapter 45~
                   Everything hurts

Charlis POV:
Oh great. Not only are they gonna break my ribs but my mom will probably kill me.

Rest in piece Charli.

How can I fight this one? If there's dozens of empty bottles in my closet what else is she gonna think. I guess I have to blame myself for this one, I should've hidden them better. I got lazy and this is my punishment.

I'm so tried of this at this point that I don't even care. Everything hurts. Everything always hurts so why give them the pleasure of watching me in pain.

They can hurt me all they want but it gets to a point where they have to stop because they know if someone sees at school the school will become suspicious of them, they don't wanna go to jail so they gotta make sure they don't hurt me bad enough for anyone to notice.

They walked up to me then walked passed me

Huh? What? Oh no- what happened-

Charli: "what did you do?"

If they didn't hurt me, I wonder what they did do because usually when they don't hurt me physically they find another way.

I followed behind them

They walked over to the alcohol cabinet and opened it revealing a full new stack of alcohol, replacing the ones I drank.

Huh? What are they saying? What does this mean??

Miss Damelio: "you know all that money you've been saving for university"

Yeah? Took me ages to get it because I was only aloud to keep 5% of the money I made, my parents took the rest. I used to work a lot. Like a lot. So I managed to save up to 7,000 dollars. Not a lot but it's something. A backup plan.

Charli: "what about it"

She opened the pantry only to reveal dozens more bottles of liquor, hundreds even.

Charli: "oh my god?? Why did you buy all this?! How did you affor- no. No you didn't. You didn't"

That's a new level of evil I didn't even think they could reach?! they couldn't have?! No! That was the only money I had! I need backup money or my life could be ruined! If I don't get a scholarship what am I gonna do now, be homeless?? It's either that or live with my parents?!

Mister damelio: "maybe think next time you won't steal things that aren't yours"

Tears poured down from my face thinking about how hard I worked for that 5% only to have it taken away in a matter of seconds

Charli: "I stole a few bottles of alcohol! You stole everything!"

The most I could have stolen would be 1 grand. The absolute most. They stole 7000 from me. Even if I do get a scholarship What money will I use to buy groceries? Buy necessities? None because I won't have any.

Miss Damelio: "well you learned your lesson and now you won't do it again"

She thinks I won't do it? She's wrong. Il do it more. They took everything I had left and there's nothing else they could possibly take from me. So no I didn't learn my lesson and I will do it again.

Chases POV:
Dear diary,
This week is the school filed trip, all the grade 11s go to a museum about 15 minutes away from here and it's like a really big museum and they want to take us through the entire thing. Artifact by artifact It takes hours and I already know Il be falling asleep during the tour. They say they want it to be an experience so they rent out a hotel every year not too far from the museum. That's the only thing I'm looking forward to. A few days away from my family. I can't stand them right now.
A lot of people probably chose not to go on this trip because the school gives you a choice, either go on the boring museum trip or do school with the grade 10s for a few days. Not gonna lie, the only reason I'm going on this trip is to get away from my house for a few days. Otherwise I'd probably stay at school. I hope charli stays at school for my sake. Just knowing I'm sleeping in the same hotel at her would tempt me to talk to her.

I put my diary next to me and turned my light off.

I haven't talked to my parents this entire day. I've never really been in a fight with my parents before but I have a right to be mad at them right now.

They think I'm crazy.

I closed my eyes and dreamt of the girl of my dreams.

When I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock I quickly bolted up.
I gotta pack.

I quickly grabbed my bag started shoving random things inside of it.

Once I was done I went downstairs and walked to the kitchen

My parents were there so I decided to skip breakfast.
I walked straight to the door and out.

They know Il be gone for a few days. I don't need to say bye.

I got on my bike and biked to the school.

I'm already late because for some reason I didn't pack my bags before I went to bed.

Once I got there, I saw the bus. All the students were getting on so I quickly got onto a bus.

I took an empty seat in the front row and laid down so no one could sit next to me.

It's a 15 minute bus ride. There's really no point of finding one of my friends to sit with.

I looked up and all the sudden charli
Walked onto the bus.

Great.

The universe hates me.

On a side note she looks so beautiful today.

I looked at her as she walked onto the bus and she looked at me and waved

Well I can't run away now can I.

I waved back and smiled slightly

Sarah: "charli! Back here!"

She looked annoyed

Charli: "sorry, im already sitting with my friend."

She smiled slightly then looked around the room for someone to sit next to.

Her eyes landed on me and she quickly sat down beside me.

Oh great.

Charli: "I need your opinion on something"

A/n
Wonder what chase will think of her plans for the baby🤰🤰🤰🤰🍼🍼🧑‍🍼🧑‍🍼👩‍🍼
I'm sure he will be super excited 😆😆

You guys should read verity by Colleen Hoover it's sooo good (yes I have an obsession with Colleen Hoover) I just finished it and I'm speechless.

Word count - 1101

Dear Diary | Chachaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें