The beginning of a love story

~Chapter 1~
  THE BEGINNING OF A LOVE STORY

Chases POV:

                   Dear diary,
I saw Charli today, she was walking in the hall with her friends. She's so beautiful. I don't understand how some people aren't in love with her? I mean just look at her. I've been in love with Charli for, how long now? 7 years? I hate being in love with her but I love it at the same time. I've never really been with another girl because I can't get over her but I love being in love with her because she's- her? That doesn't even make sense, but all I know is that I love her and who knows maybe one day I might even have the courage to talk to her.

Justin: "what the hell are you writing? It's lunch? Why are you doing school work??"

Justin is my best friend who also happens to be dating the love of my life. Which makes it really hard to avoid her.

He grabbed the book from my hands-
I quickly grabbed it out of his hands before he could read any

Wouldn't want him seeing any of that.

Tuck: "he's probably writing about your girlfriend."

Everyone laughed

Chase: "I am not."

Practically everyone in the school knows I have a thing for Charli, except Charli.
Even Justin knew but he went along and dated her anyways.

Justin: "seriously Chase you gotta stop. I know you have like some sorta crush on her but you can't just avoid her, she'll be hanging around us a lot more."

Crush? Seriously?

Sam: "so how is she?"
He said looking at Justin

Justin: "what?"
He asked

Connor: "you know? How's she in bed."

Oh my god that's disgusting. Why are they asking this? This is between Him and Charli and I'm sure she wouldn't want her boyfriend talking about this to anyone?? He will not answer that question.

Justin: "we haven't actually done anything... yet."

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy

They haven't been dating for that long? Why is this surprising?

Tuck: "what do you mean you haven't done anything? You've been dating for like 3 months?"

So?

Justin: "she won't give in, it's so annoying. I keep asking her but she keeps saying "how about another night" Like when?? She's been saying that for 3 months now? I don't know how much longer I can go for?"

What? He's gonna break up with her if she doesn't do it?

Chase: "why don't you stop pressuring her to do things she doesn't wanna do, she's your girlfriend, she's more then just a piece of ass."

Maybe he should just stop asking her?? She'll  say it when she's ready?

Justin: "chill chase. It's not like she's a virgin?? She's fucked the entire football team"

He believes those rumours?

Chase: "that was just a rumour."
Justin: "yeah a true one"