How could you

~Chapter 73~
HOW COULD YOU

Chases POV:
She's joking right? She can't do that? They can't do that?! Charli didn't do anything?! You can't just file a restraining order against someone who didn't do anything! Especially for me, they're filing it for me. How can you even do that? Can you even do that? Can you file a restraining order for someone?

I never thought my parents could make me hate them even more then I already do, but they just did. They are taking away the only person who truly makes me happy. How could they do that? Only a bit ago I thought they were supportive of me, and now here we are.

I quickly turned around
Chase: "you can't just do that??"

Miss Hudson: "we can and we did"

How is that even legal?! They didn't even get a statement from me? There's no way that file will be accepted.

Chase: "what did she do. She's done nothing to me you can't even do that."

They both laughed

Mister hudson: "done nothing? She's changed you!"
Chase: "changed me?! That's not a federal crime!"

You can't file a restraining order for that.

Miss Hudson: "she manipulated you into running away."

Manipulated me?! Ran away!? We left for a week.

Chase: "I asked her to go! You make her seem like some sort of monster!"
Miss Hudson: "you may not know it yet and neither does she but she is a monster."

Oh my god.

Chase: "she's a 17 year old girl for Christ sake! You're both taking this way out of hand!?"

They're talking about her like she abuses me or something.

Mister Hudson: "you are obsessed with her and it's a serious problem."

I laughed and nodded

Chase: "yeah actually I am obsessed with her. But it's not some creepy obsession, I'm obsessed with her because I love her. So you guys can do all you want but I'm gonna keep seeing her."

They both shook their heads

Miss Hudson: "we are forbidding you from seeing her. If you wanna continue with this attitude she's given you then I don't want you in my house"

Are you kidding me?? She's kicking me out?!

Mister Hudson: "I don't thin-"
Miss Hudson: "no! He's being kicked out if he doesn't change his attitude!"

I have no where else to go?! They can't just kick me out! Can you even do that?! I'm 17, a minor?

Chase: "you wouldn't"
Miss Hudson: "pack your stuff"

Excuse me??

Karissa: "mom you can't do that"
Miss Hudson: "I can and I am."

Oh my god. What the hell.

Chase: "fine?! Okay? Il stop seeing her?!"

Maybe it is best if we break up... Il ask her about it but if she says she doesn't want too then I don't plan on convincing her otherwise.

We can sneak around. I can do that. Yeah it'll be really annoying but it's better then breaking up.

Miss Hudson: "you better be serious."

I'm not

Chase: "I'm sorry okay? I won't date her"

Yes I will.