For me

~Chapter 99~
FOR ME

Chases POV:

What the fuck.

What am I seeing? Am I hallucinating? Why in the world am I hallucinating the science teacher kissing Charli?!

Are you kidding me right now?

Wait a second- please please tell me this isn't the person she's dating- oh my god it is.
He goes to this school but we've never seen him, he couldn't go to prom because he didn't want to be caught?!

I asked for 1 thing! I asked her to pick a good guy who deserves her!

I can't be blaming her for this?? She's a minor who is being completely taken advantage of.
I feel so bad for her.

Why do people always need to be so cruel to her.

Why! Why does this have to happen to her?? Hasn't she been through enough?

I opened the door and their eyes immediately landed on me. I kept walking and punched the teacher in the face.

He deserves this and much more.

Charli: "Chase!?"

I looked at her and put my hands on her shoulders. She pushed me off of her.

Charli: "what is wrong with you?!"
Chase: "what is wrong with me?? Are you joking?"

I looked over at the teacher and punched him again, then again, then again while Charli screamed at me to get off him.

I knew he wanted to punch me back.

Chase: "go ahead! Punch me back! Another thing Il put you in jail for"

Il put his pedophile ass in jail without second thought. He disgusted me.

Charli: "STOP IT CHASE. LET ME EXPLAIN!"

Explain what? How she was manipulated?

Chase: "go ahead."
Bentley: "look- Chase is it? This isn't what is looks like"

Tell me what else it could have been.

Chase: "this is the guy you're dating. You don't need to explain."

I looked over at him and I was trying my best not to beat him to death.

Chase: "Charli I need you to listen to me."

She shook her head

Chase: "it wasn't a question."

I grabbed her hands , she tried to resist but she couldn't.

She needs to hear this because it's important.

Chase: "This man is a predator. He is taking advantage of you. I know this is hard to hear but he doesn't love you. You need to go to the police and tell them everything."

I feel horrible for her. She was once again manipulated into thinking someone loves her. The only reason I'm not calling the cops right this second is because I want her to do it. She's the one who's been sexually assaulted, Il let her call the police out of respect.