Envious

~Chapter 59~
ENVIOUS

Charlis POV:
Chase went from being the best friend to my best friend. I've never had someone who cares for me as much as Chase does. We barley know each other but these past 2 weeks have really brought us closer, well. Brought me closer to him.

I couldn't really tell him a lot about me because there is nothing to tell. I didn't have a good childhood, I don't have a good relationship with my parents, I've barley lived at all.

As much as I love to hear about his perfect life, I envy him. He has the perfect parents who love and support him, he has great sisters, he had a great childhood, he's lived. I want to be him. I wish I was him. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am, I wish I could have his life.

Being friends with him has sorta given me a glimpse inside of his life, ever since he took me into his house after what happened to me, I saw what it was like to live like him. I'd do everything to have his life.

He took my hand and stood up. We got out of the seats and walked out of the restaurant

Chase: "come with me, I wanna show you something. I think we can get there on time"

We quickly ran out onto our bikes

Charli: "what?"

He looked at me

Chase: "it's not too far from here. Trust me."

Okay? I hope this doesn't take too long. My parents might check my room soon. Luckily for me, I'm completely neglected by both my parents meaning they don't check on me to see if I'm good. The only time they check on me is when they want something done, which is usually in the day time so I can leave at night for some time.

We both got on our bikes and he started ridding while I followed him.

After around 20 minutes we arrived at a hotel. The same one we were at on the school trip?

Charli: "why did you bring me here?"

Gives me horrible memories.

We parked our bikes in an ally way beside the hotel and he grabbed my hand

Chase: "you'll see"

He took my hand and we walked inside the hotel

I don't think you're aloud here unless you have a room-

?? - "excuse me! How may I help you?"

I looked in that direction but Chase just pulled me across the lobby to the elevator, he pressed the upwards button

?? - "excuse me! Do you have a room?"

He kept pressing the button hoping it would go faster

Charli: "what are we doing?"

The security started walking over to us

Chase: "c'mon"
He whispered to the elevator

The doors opened and he quickly pulled me inside. Security was still walking towards us.

I quickly pressed the close elevator button but it wasn't closing fast enough

Chase: "quickly close it!"
He laughed