Pure souls

~Chapter 11~
                     PURE SOULS

Chases POV:

                  Dear diary,
I've been sitting here for 15 minutes with this girl not knowing what she wants? Is she gonna leave? Is she gonna stay? Why is she here? All I can really think about is Charli... I'm so worried about her... I shouldn't be. I know I shouldn't be. I should trust that my best friend is treating her well, I should trust that she's okay. But I don't...I can't shake the feeling that something bad's gonna happen to her again.

Jenna: "what are you reading??"

She grabbed it from me-
Can people stop doing that??

Chase: "please don't read that"

She started reading-

Jenna: "you like Charli?!

Obviously.

Chase: "do you not go to our school or something"

I really don't care who knows at this point, everyone knows. Everyone. But Charli.

Jenna: "no?"

Oh. That's why she didn't know. That's why she agreed to go on a date with me.

Jenna: "I can make you get over her if you want"
She smirked

Funny. I've tried. Everything. Trust me, nothing can make me get over her.

Chase: "I've tried everything. Trust me I've done everything"

She quickly grabbed my neck and pressed her lips against mine
She stuck her tongue in my mouth and started to make out with me-

I've tried everything. Except that. I mean- I've kissed people obviously. I've made out with people. But I've never... gone that far.

I'm not saving myself for marriage, neither am I religious but I'm saving myself for someone I love and someone who loves me... I just like things to be special.

But what if I can't fall in love... what if I stay a virgin forever because the only girl I love never loves me back...

Maybe I should just be a normal teenager and let my first time be with some random stranger, Charli will never ever love me back so what's the point in waiting for someone who loves me when I know that's not gonna happen for at least another 5 years.

I kissed her back and I moved her over to the bed

I'm not gonna lie this feels uncomfortable. Like really uncomfortable and awkward.

I put her down on the bed and got on top of her.

Jenna: "what's your count"

She said kissing me on my neck

Count? What does that mean?

She got on top of me straddling my lap and she took off her shirt

Chase: "what do you mean"