I know it's love

~Chapter 14~
                 I KNOW ITS LOVE

Chases POV:
You know what, he deserves to know! I love his girlfriend and I am not ashamed of it? Deep down he's always known. I am in love with her and I will continue to love her weather he likes it or not.
If he doesn't have the decency to treat her with respect then I won't have the decency to treat him with respect.

I am a good friend. If anything, I'm a great friend. But I will not stand by my friends when they do something that isn't right. If he wants to cheat on Charli, than fine. He can do whatever he wants but I won't stand by him.

His eyes widened and he stroked his hand through his hair

Justin: "how long?"

How long what? Have I loved her?

Justin: "how long have you been fucking her?! I knew there was a reason she didn't want me! She's been with you this whole time hasn't she!"

He's joking right?? I just told him I loved her and this is how he responds?! He accuses me of having an affair with her??

Chase: "She doesn't like me like that?! She likes you like that! She sees me as her boyfriends friend thanks to you!"

He rolled her eyes

Justin: "oh Chase. You know nothing about love neither do you know anything about Charli."

I shook my head

Chase: "I know what I feel for Charli and I know it's love. And actually yes, I do know some things about Charli. I know shes smart, the smartest girl in her class, I know she likes to bite her finger nails with she's nervous, I know she has the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen, I know she pretends to laugh at your jokes so you don't feel bad, I know she fidgets with this one strand of hair when she's bored, I know she orders the same thing from the cafeteria every day, a chocolate pudding with a cheese pizza and I know that she always parts her hair down the middle! But for the past 2 months she's parted her hair to the side because she's hiding a cut that you gave her!"

He took a step back from me

Justin: "you're fucking insane! You're crazy! You're obsessed with her!"

He quickly started walking away

Justin: "and by the way?! I never gave her any cuts! Stay away from me Chase?! I don't want to see you ever again?!"

He what?? He never gave her cuts?! If it wasn't him then who?!

He quickly ran away-

I shouldn't have said any of those things-
No. I was right to say it. I was finally speaking my truth and now that the truth is out I feel- worse.

Why am in feeling this bad?? He treats her horribly! I wish she could see that... I wish she could see that there's so many other people out there who would love her the way she deserves to be loved...

Even if he didn't cut her... he still treats her like she's some girl he picked up at a bar...

Charlis POV:
Once I arrived back home after school
I quickly ran up to my room before my mom could ask me anything

I've been grounded for the past 2 months. The only times I get to leave is for school. I'm not even aloud to have dinner, I have to sneak foods into my room if I wanna eat that night.