Like I can

~Chapter 74~
LIKE I CAN

Charlis POV:
I hate this. Why can't our lives just be normal. Why can't Chases parents like me, why can't my own parents like me, Why can't Chase just stay in California! It's not fair?? Why can't anything go right in my life!

I don't know what to do. Im stumped. They filed a restraining order against me. Who does that? What did I do? They were so nice to me before... what changed their minds...

Well... the restraining order will take a bit of time to be accepted, if it even will be accepted. So for that time, im staying with Chase.

I can't not be with him.
If I'm being honest, if we were in a perfect world and Chases parents did like me. I'd move to Kentucky with him. I'd leave everyone and everything behind and I wouldn't look back.

But it's not a perfect world, and now im not even sure if we just had make up or break up sex.

Are we breaking up? Are we not? Who knows at this point

Ever since we kissed at the park our mouths haven't been off each other.

It's kinda crazy to think I was a virgin only last week... This entire week has been filled with some pretty... unholy acts Il say...

He pulled off me and just stared at me

Chase: "what are we doing"

I have absolutely no idea

Chase: "this doesn't solve anything..."

Nope but it feels nice

Charli: "you promised me you know, today you promised me."

He promised he would fix this but things have only gone worse

Chases POV:

Chase: "I know I did. But I never said it was gonna be easy. I'm willing to fight for us, im willing to give up everything for you, and that's the promise I made, I would completely understand if you aren't willing to give up everything for me but before you acuse me of lying, don't. Because i wasn't lying. Il do everything I can to make us work."

She grabbed my hand in hers and pulled herself closer to me

Charli: "I'm willing for fight for us. Id give up everything for you Chase. But you're leaving soon and I don't know if I will be able to live with myself when you're gone. You're the only thing making me happy. You're the only thing that's ever made me happy."

I pulled her head to my shoulder and stranded my hands in her hair

Chase: "when I leave you're gonna move on from me, you're gonna find someone who loves you. Not as much I as I do but enough. You got a lot to live for Charli damelio and I know I don't have to be one of those things. I don't like to talk about leaving... because all it does is makes me sad... but it's coming soon and I think we have to talk about it eventually... I just want you to know Il never forget you"

She slightly sobbed into me and I let her

Charli: "what if I never find someone like you"
Chase: "you won't. I'm sorry to say it Charli. But you won't. You will never find someone who will love you as much as I do. You'll find so many guys who will love you but none of them will love you like I do."

She looked at me straight in the eyes

Charli. "You're not making this any easier you know"

I laughed

Chase: "maybe one day in the future... we'll find each other again. Let Fate do it's job"

We can only hope

Charli: "I'm sorry but if you think I'm moving to Kentucky-"

I laughed and shook my head

Chase: "I think Il move somewhere in the United Kingdom"
Charli: "really? Like where?"

I shrugged

Chase: "London maybe"
Charli: "Il keep that in mind"

I hope so

Chase: "what about you, where do you plan on going"
Charli: "London"

I laughed

Chase: "no no no, let fate bring us together. You can't just come to London. That's not fate. If we're meant for each other we're meant for each other"

I smiled then looked down at her, I rubbed my hand on her head and pushed her hair to the side. My smile faded when saw a huge cut that was covered by her hair

It looked like glass had been rammed into her head

Chase: "what is this Charli"
I put my finger on the cut lightly and she flinched

Charli: "what's what"

She knows what I'm talking about.

Chase: "what is this cut on your head"
Charli: "oh that."

Please tell me she isn't still drinking? After I got suspended for her I thought she'd learn her lesson

Chase: "Charli if you're still drinking you need help. I'm not mad at you. I think you have an addiction and you need help."

She quickly shook her head

Charli: "no I promise?? I'm not drinking? I haven't had anything since the day you  got suspended."

I would believe her but I can't. She's lied to me so much about this I don't know when to believe her

Chase: "okay. Then how did this happen"

She stood up and started getting changed

Charli: "could you leave? You're not my boyfriend anymore. We broke up. So now you can get out"

What did I do? I just wanted to make sure she was okay??

Chase: "We never broke up. We were about to break up but then this happened."

Why does her mood switch so fast, what did I say?

Charli: "well I guess you can call this a break up"

She can't be serious right now.

Chase: "talk to me. How are we gonna work if you don't talk to me??
Charli: "that's the thing chase! We aren't gonna work! The world is against us?! No one wants us to be together, you're parents for a restraining order against me for gods sake! You're leaving me in 3 weeks?? We don't work!"

...

Chase: "Il leave right now because my parents are probably getting suspicious. But I've made up my mind. We aren't breaking up and we aren't finished this conversation. Il see you tomorrow."

A/n
That escalated quickly sheesh

Wonder what's gonna happen next 😩😩

N E WAYS THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K VOTES!!

Word count - 1060