Lucid dreams

~Chapter 87~
LUCID DREAMS

Charlis POV:
Wh- I- I don't- what is happening— Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? Yeah it's a dream. I get this one all the time.

It's never felt so real before-
I think it is real. It feels more real than normal for a dream and less real than normal for real life.

Is Chase Hudson really standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers asking me to the prom?

This has got to be a dream.

He stood there silently and my smile drew wider and wider because the longer I waited the longer I knew it was real.

I jumped into his arms wrapping both my hands around him. He dropped the flowers and put his hands on my waist picking me up from the ground

My eyes started tearing up

Charli: "you're real?"
Chase: "I'm very real"

I can't believe this is happening right now?! Every day I hope that he shows up at my doorstep. I never thought it would really happen but here we are

He put me down and I started sobbing into his chest

Charli: "I missed you so much. So so much."

God, I missed him more then I thought. Turns out it took seeing him again to know how much I missed him.

He placed his hands in my hair and kissed me on the forehead

I came belive this is happening right now. This has been the plot of all my dreams for the past 3 months

Chase: "what's his name..."

What?

Charli: "who"
Chase: "Charli, I might have been gone for awhile but I know you... i can see it in your face, you're with someone else"

...

Charli: "how long are you staying in LA..."

If he's here for more then I week I'm breaking up with Bentley. A week with Chase is better then an eternity with anyone else.

Chase: "why?"
Charli: "because I'm gonna break up with my boyfriend If you're staying long"

Don't get me wrong I really like Bentley.
But I just realized right now how much I still feel for Chase. I should be yelling at him right now for leaving me, screaming at him for coming back, I should be kicking him out of my house because I finally moved on and now he's back ruining everything. But I'm not gonna do that because I don't care. I miss him so much, that's all I care about.

Chase: "no don't do that... im only staying a day. My parents had a business thing to take care of. I realized today was the prom and I know how much you always wanted to go so im asking you to prom."

He's only staying a day...

I smiled and quickly nodded wiping the tears away from my eyes

Charli: "of course Il go to the prom with you"

This is how I always imagined it.
With him.

I hugged him tighter

This is just great isn't it... He's leaving tomorrow and I have to say goodbye all over again...

Chase: "you're wearing the dress I got you"
He smiled

Charli: "thought it would be a good day to wear it."
Chase: "well you look gorgeous, love"

He put his hand out and I grabbed it

Charli: "thank you"
Chase: "but then again, you could be wearing a trash bag and you'd still look gorgeous"

Why does he always have to say the perfect thing. I hate it.

He picked the flowers off the ground and handed them to me

Charli: "they're beautiful, thank you"
Chase: "you know when I came here I thought you'd be mad at me..."

He pulled me out to the front porch and we began walking

Charli: "I am mad at you, but I have no time to be mad at you right now. I only have 1 day with you. I'm not gonna spend that time being mad."

I hate and love that he came back. The few days after I said goodbye to Chase we're some of the worst of my life. First off, I was in the hospital because of my parents. The doctors kept shoving drugs in my mouth because I was crying so much, little did they know I wasn't crying because I was in physical pain. The entire time I was at the hospital, I spent making a letter to send to Chase telling him how much I loved him and begging him to come back. Once I was off the drugs i realized how pathetic it must of sounded but I already told one of my friends to send it.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder

Chase: "I missed you so much, you know. There wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of you"

I wish I couldn't relate to that. But I can and I do. I did move on, but just because I moved on doesn't mean I stopped thinking about him.

Charli: "I missed you too. A lot."

We walked to the side walk and I looked at my bike

Charli: "wanna bike there?"
Chase: "the last time we biked on the same bike remember what happened?"

Yup

Chase: "got stitches in my leg"

He held up his leg and pointed at it

Chase: "you want that to happen again?"
Charli: "well we will be more careful this time"

He smiled and we both got on the bike.

Chase: "I'm driving this time"

He got in the front and I held onto him on the back

Once we arrived there he parked the bike (carefully) onto the biking rack

Charli: "good job"
We got off and I took his arm

Chase: "do you think it's gonna be weird that Im back. I haven't seen my friends in months"
Charli: "it definitely will be weird."

I still can't believe that he's back right now.

We walked inside the school and we walked past Bentleys class room.

He's so lucky he has a great girlfriend. Keeping my lips off Chase is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

A/n
Dammnnn
Let's take a vote

Who ships Charli and Bentley 👨‍🏫🥺🥺🥺 chently 🥺🥺🥺

Who ships Charli and Chase 🤧🤧🤧🤧 Chacha 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄

And who is crying in the closet waiting every day for Charli and Justy musty to come back 🥺🥺🥺✋ Chustin 🥺🥺🤧🤧

Word count - 1059