As long as it takes

~Chapter 95~
AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Chases POV:
That's right... I am back... Everyday I feel bad for lying to Charli. I shouldn't have done it but I did and I know I did the right thing, even if it meant lying to her.

Once she gets here I will explain to her why I lied, Il explain why I'm back, and Il explain why I've been hiding from her. And I hope after that she chooses to forgive me.

Every day at school was horrible. I used to be okay with school but now I hate it. Not only could I not be with Charli but I couldn't have any friends because that would risk Charli hearing I was back.

I had no where to go at lunch, I ate in the bathroom stalls. It was sad.

All I wanted to do was get out of the bathroom and kiss her. But I knew that would be unfair to her.

I just need her to know that this was all for her. Everything I do is for her. The reason I lied was for her.

I laid down on the bench then picked up my phone

3:48pm

It's been almost an hour since school ended.

I looked back at my message on Instagram and it said *seen*

She has to show up right?

She has to hear me out. I know lying wasn't the right thing to do but it was my only choice? I had to.

What if she doesn't love me anymore? What if I'm too late. When she was talking to me she said specifically "I loved you"

Loved? Past tense? I mean she has been dating this guy, whoever he is for like a month and a half...

Is it possible she fell out of love with me?

I want her to move on and I want her to be happy... I just can't bare the thought of her being in love with someone else...

I waited and waited at the bench for hours and hours. The sun set and I was still in the same spot on the bench.

It was dark out. Almost pitch black.

I picked up my phone once more to look at the time

10:11pm

... I've been waiting here for 7 hours...

I don't think she's coming...

I looked at my message again and typed in a new message

"I know you hate me and I understand why. I just need you to listen to me because I can't let you hate me. Please come to the park. I know it's late but I'm begging you, I love you with with everything I have. I would never do anything to hurt you purposely. I've been here for 7 hours now, I don't mind waiting another. Please just show up :("

I pressed send and a pop up popped up on my screen

•You have been blocked by this user•

She blocked me...

She really hates me doesn't she...

I guess what was our last form of communication left. She really never wants to talk to me again.

I got a notification from Facebook messager-

What the hell-

I quickly tapped on it

"Come to my house please. We can talk"

My smile grew

Wow just when I was about to give up?!
Thank god! She wants to talk to me! There's hope!

I will gladly come to your house Charli. I just wish you would have said that before I waited 7 hours. But hey, better now then never.

I quickly got on my bike and started biking over to Charlis house.

Once I arrived there I quickly knocked on the door-
Maybe I shouldn't have knocked- I should have climbed the window- it's fine. She knows I'm coming, she will get the door.

The door opened to reveal bill-
What the-

I haven't seen bill in like half a year.

Bill: "Charlis boyfriend right? Long time no see man"

Sorta?

Chase: "oh, I wish it were that simple"
I sighed

I walked into the house

Chase: "what are you doing back?"
Bill: "Charlis father will be out of town a few months"

Oh- so I'm witnessing an affair?

Chase: "okay. Well I'm gonna get up there. Il see you though"

I quickly ran up to Charlis room and knocked on the door.
She opened it almost immediately and pulled me inside her room. She closed the door behind me.

Chase: "hi"
Charli: "hi"

I sat down on her bed
We stayed silent for a few seconds

Charli: "how did you last at the park till you gave up on me showing..."
Chase: "I didn't"

She looked confused

Charli: "you didn't show up?"
Chase: "no I didn't give up"

Her eyes widened

Charli: "please don't tell me you've been waiting since after school?"

...

She put her face in her hands and shook her head

Charli: "you're crazy"
Chase: "no I just had hope you'd show up"

She sighed

Charli: "I never did show up"
Chase: "why"

Why does she want to talk now but she blocked me earlier?

Charli: "After School I planned on not showing up... but I went home and I took some time to think... I knew we had to talk eventually. So we will talk now, but after this I don't wanna see you again. I'm sorry."

What? She didn't even give me time to explain and she already doesn't want to see me again?

Chase: "why? Why don't you wanna see me again?"

I can't never see her again. Im back, and we already waisted so much of our time together. 3 months ago we both would do anything at a chance to stay together and now she's choosing not to see me again?

Charli: "It's not me okay? Of course I wanna see you again. Every day I miss you. But I'm in a relationship and you have to respect that. We can't be friends, you know we can't. I have the choice between you and him, and I'm sorry but I'm picking him. You've broken my heart one too many times."

A/n
Pick me 😩 choose me 😫 love me 😍

N e ways thanks for #5 in chacha for love affair!!

Word count - 1036