Some Things Never Change.

(Edited)

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"With all this lingerie Riley I can start my own store! What was the need to buy so many," I groaned as I opened yet another gift bag, filled with assorted colours and materials from lace to satin.
"You can never have too much lingerie. With the amount of times you and Tino have sex, you need to have a constant supply," Riley lectured. "Not only that, you're young and beautiful and sexy."

"Don't worry, I'll certainly make good use of them," Valentino said teasingly. "Thank you Riley."
"As long as you don't rip them off like gift paper they should last a little longer," Sadie giggled as she elbowed me playfully.

"Here's a present from us," Ryan said as he and Rachel handed me a gift-wrapped square shaped box. "We hope you like it."
"Aww, thanks you guys," I smiled and gently tore off the paper.  When my eyes landed on the box's contents, a pleased grin appeared on my face. Reaching my hand into the box, I pulled out the gifts, holding them out for everyone else to see.

"The kids insisted on buying you something, but they couldn't decide what to get. We went to almost every store in Brooklyn looking for the perfect gift," Annalise laughed. "Just as we were about to head home, I saw a girl drinking tea in a cafè and that's when it hit me. Matching coffee mugs."

"Aww, we love them. Thanks kids," I said giving them a hug and kiss on both their cheeks.
"Yes these mugs will certainly come in handy," Valentino chuckled.
"You're welcome," they grinned.

I set the mugs down then picked up another gift from Damen and Sabrina. "Wanna open one Val? You haven't opened any since we've been here."
"No it's okay," he declined. "You go ahead open it."
"Oh come on, I've opened five already and I don't want to hog all the fun, open it."
"Sweetheart it's fine, you can open it."

"Well fine, don't open it. I'll just thank everyone for the gifts and send them all back," I said with a sigh. "I don't want to pressurize you into anything you don't want to do. I was so happy opening the presents just now and wanted to share the happiness with my husband, but clearly he doesn't feel the same way. But it's fine if my feelings are hurt, I don't even care-"

"Alright already, I'll open it," he scoffed as he grabbed the present back. "But please, no emotional blackmail or guilt tripping. You're making me look bad in front of everyone."
"Using emotional blackmail to get what you want, nice one Jas," Felix smirked.

"It works on Xavier all the time," I said with a sly wink. "He can't resist my puppy dog eyes or my sad little girl act. As long as you know who to target, you'll always get what you want."
"Spoken like a true assassin," Mr Guerrero said proudly.

I blushed then turned to see what has been gifted by Damen and Sadie. When Valentino placed the contents on the table in front of us, a gasp escaped my lips. They were gorgeous.

Jasmine and Valentino's Knives and Guns