Welcome To The Family.

(2nd Edit)

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞

I finished off the last of my vodka and placed the empty glass on the table. It's been twenty minutes since Jasmine, Valentino and Damen left to go upstairs, more than enough time to put a bullet in that bastard Donald Skavinsky's head. More than enough time to end his miserable life.

After he openly confessed to killing my grandfather, it took all my willpower to restrain myself from pulling out my gun and shooting him myself. I had my revenge years ago when I kidnapped a few members of his family and tortured them to death. All that was left was his wife and son. But now I wish I'd kill him too that day.

"Theodore it's done. Donald is dead. Kill his bodyguards and get out of there, Jasmine, Valentino and I are coming down."

Damen's voice buzzed in my earpiece and I discreetly glanced up to see if Donald's bodyguards had heard anything. They were still standing around with their hands on their guns, concealed in their jackets.

Rising off the sofa, I tapped one of them on their shoulder and he turned to look at me. "Otro vodka por favor. Hielo adicional,"
(Another vodka please. Extra ice)

He nodded and went off to get my drink while the other two remained. Their backs were turned to me so I took out my pistol and shot them in their heads. Their bodies dropped down in a heap on the floor. The loud music masked the sound of the shots so no one heard a thing.

I yawned and waited until the other bodyguard came back. When he saw the other two bleeding out on the floor, he reached his hand into his jacket pocket. But I was quicker and easily shot him before he could pull out his handgun. Tucking my gun back in my jacket I stepped over their corpses and left the club, casually humming the melody to Non Je Ne Regrette Rien.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

I. Killed. Someone.
I. Killed. Someone.
I. Killed. Someone.

Those three words resonated through my mind ever since we left the room. Damen took a picture of Donald Skavinsky's bloody corpse and we quickly made our escape. My legs felt like jelly as Valentino pulled me along the deserted hallway. We left the club and saw Theodore waiting by the car.

"She did it?" he questioned although he already knew the answer.
"Like a pro," Valentino said proudly.
"Good. Let's go before someone catches us," Theodore urged as he opened the backdoor for me to slide in.

"Hey, are you okay? Did you do it?" Sabrina asked.
I didn't answer, I simply nodded my head. She sighed and pulled me into a hug just as Valentino jumped in the back. Damen and Theodore went in front and the car pulled away. I looked out the window and saw Riley's BMW pull away as well.

Seconds later Sabrina's phone began to ring. She put it on speaker and Dean's voice came on. "Did she do it? Did she kill him?"
"Yes Dean she did it. She's in a state of shock right now," Sabrina informed. "She's not really saying anything."

"That's normal, don't worry Jasmine, all new recruits feel that way when they make their first kill," Dean said reassuringly.
"Thanks for the encouragement," I said dryly.
"Is anyone following you Riley?" Valentino asked.
"No no one's following us. That's good, it means no one saw or recognized us yet," Riley replied. "How was it-"

Riley's voice was abruptly cut off when the sound of rapid gunfire was heard from behind us. Theodore slammed the brakes out of shock and stuck his head out the window.

"Fuck! It's Donald's men! They must've found the body. They're directly behind Riley, following in six black G37 sedans!" he exclaimed as he put his head back in and floored the acceleration.
"Riley do you guys have enough ammunition?" Damen asked.