Night Owls.

(2nd Edit)

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚.

"I'm feeling a bit lonely tonight sweetheart. Non vuoi ballare un po' per me?" Damen asked sweetly.
(Won't you do a little dance for me?)

Damen sat on the sofa in our room wearing his same clothes from earlier, a glass of scotch in one hand and a cigarette in the other. After we came to our room, I was feeling nothing but desire for him. My panties were soaked and I was desperate for his touch.

"Do you want me to dance for you baby? Do you want me to dance for you and give you a glimpse of my stunningly ravishing womanly assets?" I asked seductively as I walked up to him, my hips swaying in rhythm to the sensual music that was playing softly from the speakers.

"I would love nothing more," he replied, sipping his scotch while eyeing me hungrily. I smirked, satisfied I had his attention. The black lace bodysuit lingerie I wore was certainly eye-catching. The thin straps showed off the leopard tattoo on my back and the thigh high stockings were black as well as the five inch heels.

On Friday nights I always did a lap dance for Damen and he liked it when I pole danced for him too. He also made it perfectly clear that he didn't want me dancing for anyone but him. I was his and only his. He claimed me and was very conspicuous in declaring it to everyone he met. Not wanting to waste any more time, I walked over to my husband and kissed him passionately on his lips. He placed both hands on my round, firm ass and squeezed hard.

"Balla per me tesoro," he murmured in my ear.
(Dance for me sweetheart)
"E ballerò io," I whispered.
(And dance I shall)

Adjusting the music to a slower tune, I put my arms at the back of my neck and rotated my hips three times. Damen smirked and leaned back on the sofa, sipping the scotch while not averting eye contact. After a few minutes I slowly climbed onto his lap, resting my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

"Sì tesoro, balla per me Mmm sì, mostrami quanto mi ami piccola, mostramelo," he moaned softly as my pussy moved against his groin in rhythmatic motions.
(Yes darling, dance for me. Mmm yes, show me how much you love me baby, show me)

I smirked to myself and advanced with my dancing, feeling him hardening under me. My muscles clenched as the need to orgasm reached its peak. I needed release. "Fuck me Damen, I want to feel you inside of me."

In a heartbeat Damen rose off the sofa and held me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me off to the bed. Placing me on my back he quickly undid his pants and pulled out his nine inch dick. It was already hard and throbbing and I simply couldn't wait for him to sink it into me.

Reaching into the bedside drawer I pulled out a condom and handed it to him. Ripping it open he rolled it onto his cock. Climbing on top of me he effortlessly tore off the lingerie and I opened my legs as wide as possible to take him in.

In the first few weeks of our marriage I didn't want to have sex with him since he was so large and my pussy was so small. But I couldn't deny the dark part of me, buried deep down that yearned for him. I eventually broke down my walls and let him in both physically and emotionally.

My first time hurt like the devil but I ignored the pain and focused on the pleasure and soon enough I was on my knees begging for more—more of him. My desire soon turned into love and after months of mistrust and hesitance, he started to love me back.

"Try not to scream too loudly baby, the whole house is asleep, we wouldn't want to wake them would we?" he asked as he teasingly trailed his fingers from my chest, down my stomach and to my opening, already soaking wet and ready for him.
"Please Damen, give it to me. I..I want you so bad," I whimpered.