To Whom Do You Belong?

(Edited)

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

My wife was such a naughty little vixen.

She said she was sore from last night's sex, she refused to have sex in the shower, and here she was— straddling me on the sofa while kissing me and grinding her pussy on my dick, practically begging me to fuck her.

"I hope you know what you're getting yourself into tesoro, once this starts to get out of hand there will be no stopping," I warned.
"Maybe I don't want this to stop," she said breathlessly.
"Thank you for your permission," I smirked as I put myself in a sitting position and pulled her onto my lap, pulling off her skirt at the same time.

When her panties were totally exposed I began fingering her pussy, making her gasp softly. Satisfied with her reaction I pulled her panties off completely and began rubbing circles on her clit. She moaned in pleasure and tightened her grip on my shoulders as I quickened my pace.

"Do you like this baby? Huh? Are you enjoying this?" I taunted as I continued to play with her pussy.
"Mm-hm, yeah...this, it feels so...so...good," she whimpered.
I smiled deviously and stuck a finger in her already drenched hole, feeling the warmth and tightness.

I proceeded to finger fuck her without mercy.

"Mmm, Val, please...don't stop—ahh!" she cried out as I added another finger and went ever deeper in.
"You're so tight baby, shall I add another finger?" I asked as I hit her a hard slap on her ass.
"Fuck yes! Add another one...please add another one," she begged.

Obliging with her request I added another finger, making it three, going as deep as my knuckles. She began to pant and moan louder as her orgasm creeped closer. With my other hand I pulled her head down and attacked her lips again, sucking on the soft flesh like a starved animal deprived of food and water for days.

Five minutes later I could see that she was getting ready to cum. Pulling my fingers out, I began to quickly rub her clit where I knew her most sensitive nerves were. Without stopping I kept this up until she reached her sweet release. Her moans of orgasmic pleasure were so loud I had trouble keeping my dick in my pants.

When her orgasm was spent, I put my fingers back in her hole, wet them with her juices and stuck them in my mouth, licking every last drop of her arousal.

"Did you like that babygirl?" I asked when she had recovered.
"It was great, your fingers are so talented," she complimented.
I chuckled and she climbed off of me and put back on her clothes.
"It's a little after eight am, what do you want to do first?"

She pondered upon this for a few seconds. "Can we see the library first? If you have one that is?"
"Of course I have a library, it's a big one too," I said as I took her hand and led her upstairs, shaking my head amusedly at her childlike glee.

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧

"Royal flush, I win, again," I said dragging the pile of money and drugs to my side, a triumphant look on my face. Theodore, Riley and Carson dropped their card in the table with exasperated sighs, entirely frustrated with their consecutive losses. With a self-righteous smirk I counted the money anted up for the five games of poker we played and it all came up to ten thousand dollars, compliments of Theodore who refused to acknowledge the fact that he sucked at poker, and in betting more money to continue the game only prolonged his inevitable defeat.

"Thanks for the coke Theo, you saved me from spending fifteen hundred dollars ordering weed from your warehouse," I said as I handed the six bags to Sabrina to put in the vault in our room.
"I want a rematch!" Theodore demanded as he slapped another two thousand dollars on the table.