Pandora's Box; Guerrero Edition.

(Edited)

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚

After twenty five agonizingly long minutes of pacing the floor in our room, I was sure I'd worn out the carpet by now. After I finished telling Jasmine everything that's happened since they left, she went downstairs, saying she'll take care of everything. It's been so long since she's been gone and I was getting more and more anxious as the seconds ticked by.

What was she doing? Who was she talking to? When will she be back— ugh! I couldn't stand the wait anymore. Walking towards the door I yanked it open and instantly bumped into a rock solid chest. Looking up I saw that it was Damen.

"Oh hi honey," I said clearing my throat and forcing myself to smile. "Have you had breakfast yet?"
"Forget breakfast. You and I need to have a talk," he said sternly as he pushed past me and closed the door with a loud thud.
"About what? Did I do something wrong?"

Ignoring my question he took me by the arm and made me sit on the bed. I swallowed heavily and began to nibble on my finger nail,, feeling myself about to burst from the suspense as I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about. Does he know about my pregnancy? Jasmine must've told him, that's why he's so mad.

"First things first. Why did you lie to me?" he demanded. "You said you went to the park, so why did I get a call from Lia who told me she had some medications for you and you forgot to take them?"
"Damen before you jump to any conclusions please let me explain. I..I promise I didn't mean to lie to you, I really didn't," I begged through teary eyes. "Please just let me explain myself." 

"Explain what?!" he exploded. "Explain that you lied to me about your whereabouts? Explain to me that you've been feeling sick lately and never told me?" he paused a moment to tuck a finger under my chin to make me look at him. My eyes were blurry and my lip was quivering. I knew this would happen. He definitely knew about my pregnancy and he wasn't happy about it.

"I'm sorry that I lied. Please don't be mad at me," I whimpered.
"I don't know which is worse. That you lied about where you've been all morning, or that you didn't tell me that you're carrying my baby," he said softly.
Hearing this, my eyes widened and I could feel my heart skip a beat. "Y..you aren't upset?"

"Why would I be upset? Sabrina you're pregnant with our child. Why would I be upset about that cara mia?" he whispered.
(My darling)
"So that means you're happy about our baby? You're happy that you and I are going to be parents? Truly happy?" I asked slowly getting over my apprehension.

"Let me spell it out for you. Sabrina, I am very, very, very, very happy that we're going to be parents. Shall I tell you in another language just for confirmation? Sabrina, sono molto, molto, molto, molto felice che diventeremo genitori."

Without another word I jumped off the bed and literally threw myself onto my husband, laughing loudly while hugging him around his neck. He laughed along with me and even spun me around a couple of times, causing me to let out a squeal.

"Oh my sweet love, we're having a baby. God, this is the best news you could ever give me," he said lovingly as he put me down and cupped my face in his hands. "I love you Sabrina."
"I love you Damen," I sighed and placed a hand on my abdomen, my eyes filled with adoration. "And I already love our little one."
Damen smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Come, let's go down and share the good news with everyone."

I nodded and together we walked out of our room and went downstairs where the rest of the family had gathered in the living room. Riley was seated on the couch doing a crossword puzzle, the guys were watching a soccer game, Enzo was reading the papers and Mr Guerrero was talking with Valentino and Jasmine.