Ch 30 - The Calm Before Storm

Mulai dari awal

Once again, I tried rushing toward her sending a thrust using Electro energy to boosted up my speed and power but she vanished before my eyes, sending a light speed horizontal strike as I was trying to thrust attack her middle section.

But, it was useless.

She's faster and stronger than me and also, her range more far wide than my sword could reach.

I can't even land a single strike on her.

I can feel that her strike wqs connected to my abdomen, leaving a lighting strikes that was occurring on my body and then...

I began to lost my concussions.

3rd Person P.O.V

The unconscious Lumine and Raiden Shogun were back in the real world. She just seeing Lumine suddenly lying on the ground without any reason... No, it's must with reasons which she know nothing about it.

And so, Paimon is in panik mode.

She's shaking the Traveler but she not even moves a little bit.

Paimon: "Woy! Wake up! LUMINE!"

And so, Raiden Shogun is walking toward them slowly, wants to finished her off while Tohma is trying his hardest using the spear to cut off the rope that was tied in his hands. He want to save Lumine.

But, time is almost like stopped as Lumine is inside Raiden's sword range as the Shogun herself is preparing her stance, and she will kill the Traveler without a doubt.

???: "Touch her and I'll sink Inazuma to the bottom of the sea, along with your corpse..."

A dark and an Abyss voice whispered from behind Raiden and only her could heard it, which made her looking behind but found no one. She feels familiar in the energy nearby, it's dark, full of rage and corruption.

Almost like what she felt when was fighting against her own bestfriend.

Raiden: "...Abyss"

It's just a second but enough to give Tohma time to free himself before throwing a spear toward the Shogun which she parried effortlessly but the force is enough to sent Lumine flying toward Tohma which it was opportunity for him to catch her and he did it.

Tohma: "Hurry up! We need to go!"

Tohma dragged Lumine which regained her conscious but still weak to run which he's helping her and running toward the edge of island before jump to the other side. They're escaped from Raiden Shogun's fangs.

Soldier: "Shogun-sama, who was that?"

Raiden: "Seize her under the Decree. Next time we meet, I'll strike her twice..."

Soldier: "Hai!"

Raiden is walking back to Tenshukaku, leaving the 100th Vision free but just for a while because she will deploy the second trusted General after Kujou Sara.

Raiden: "I'll deploy (Y/N) to hunt them down... She is the enemy of Eternity"

Timeskip

3rd Person P.O.V

A young blonde man who's wearing a hood to cover up half his face is walking through the woods. He sighed heavily as finished projected his voice near the Raiden Shogun as saw his little sister almost killed by the leader of this Nation.

Aether: "Good... She took the bait"

He sighed in reliefs as able to save his little sister, Lumine. She was about to be killed by Raiden Shogun and if indeed his dear little sister will die there...