4 - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

Book: Marshall Twins
Chapter 4
Word Count: 1514

Miracle and Josie were curled up together on Miracle's bed in her dorm at the Salvatore school. They both had a pair of ear buds in and were listening to some music on Josie's iPod. Josie lay with her back to Miracle's chest, while the Mikaelson tribrid ran her fingers gently through Josie's soft brown hair.

They were both happy in that moment, enjoying the peaceful quietness in eachother's arms, the only sound being the gentle music. Until they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

Josie sat up so that Miracle could get up, but she still complained when the tribrid stopped playing with her hair. Miracle chuckled, planting an apology kiss on her new girlfriend's lips, before pulling her earbud out and going to open the door. When she opened it, she saw that it was Freya.

"W-What happened?" Miracle asked, suddenly worried as to why Freya was in Mystic Falls.

"Uh, oh, no, nothing." Freya stuttered. "Uh, no, your... your father has search parties scouring every inch of the city. We'll find them."

"I just... when I saw you, I thought that they... yeah." Miracle muttered. "So, wait, if they're still missing, then why are you here?"

"Care package. Thought you could use a taste of home." Freya held up a bag full of her nieces favorite food. She then smiled over at Josie, who was still sat comfortably on Miracle's bed. "Hello, Josie."

"Nice to see you, Miss Mikaelson." Josie greeted politely to her girlfriend's aunt.

"Please, just Freya." Freya chuckled.

"So, you drove all this way to bring me beignets?" Miracle wondered.

"Mm-hmm." Freya nodded. "You know, I could be wrong, but, um, I think this is the part where you invite me in."

"Yeah. Yeah." Miracle stepped aside. Freya strolled in. Josie decided that it was a good time to finally stand up and head towards the door.

"I... I think this would be a good time to excuse myself. You two deserve some family time."

"Thanks, Jo." Miracle smiled lovingly. "I'll call you later, okay?"

"Of course." Josie smiled back, leaning forward to press a delicate kiss to Miracle's cheek. "Talk to you later, gorgeous." Josie then left. Miracle turned back to Freya, a little annoyed.

"So, what? You came all this way to be a sex blocker?"

"Miracle!! You're fifteen!" Freya gasped, shocked at her niece's sexual activities at her age.

"Your point?" Miracle smirked. Freya playfully rolled her eyes.

"So, I was thinking that we could get comfy, stuff our faces with deep-fried glory, and you could tell me about your sweet new girlfriend, Josie Saltzman."

Miracle blushed. Noticing it, Freya laughed.

---

Students were playing a game of shirts and skins soccer. A witch student used his telekinesis to hold the ball in midair, though Roman head butted it into the goal.

"Boys." Miracle rolled her eyes as she and Freya walked by. "This is why I stick to girls."

"Speaking of girls... you and Josie Saltzman, huh?" Freya teased, nudging her niece playfully. Again, Miracle lightly blushed.

"Yeah... it sort of just happened at Miss Mystic. I-I had a panic attack, and she kissed me to try and stop it. Since then, we've basically been inseparable."

Marshall Twins [2 - Twins Series]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें