Announcement 2.0

[Will also be deleted later]

Hi! I hope you are all doing well! After thinking about for some time, I have decided to re-write Unordinary.

Ever since it's completion, I've been trying to edit the story to the best of my ability, but there are some things in the story that I would like to polish and improve.

Unordinary was the second story I ever wrote. I was very young at the time and knew nothing about story telling or writing in general (not to mention that my English was very limited at the time) so I feel like a lot of things don't make sense or are not necessary in the story.

In light of this, I'm trying to take my time reorganizing the story, working on world building and other things so it makes more sense.

I hope you understand and I hope you like the new version if you ever decide to read it.

I still don't know what I'm going to do with this version. Part of me wants to keep it up because it's the original and many of you have already read it (plus, it has a lot of memories), but another part is thinking about just keeping the new one in order to avoid confusion. What do you think?

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a lovely day~

With love,
Van