UNORDINARY

UNORDINARY

"In which an ordinary girl's dream somehow becomes reality in the most unexpected of ways."

Author's notes

Hello and welcome! This page was not originally included in the story but I have added it as a sort of introduction to the story.

Unordinary was one of my first works on this profile so it is far from perfect. And given that it was written a while back, I will be editing and changing a few things here and there. Still, I want to thank you for giving it a chance.

Also, before you begin reading, this story's storyline is based mostly on the MCU movies, but it also incorporates some of the shows and it does not strictly follow the timeline we are familiar with.

I hope you enjoy!
~Van Lee

Dedicated to the lovely readers who gave this book a chance and to all the fangirls, fanboys, and geeks out there.
Also to Stan Lee who introduced us to such a wonderful universe.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction made for entertaining purposes only. The Avengers as well as other characters and institutions mentioned in the story belong to Marvel. Everything else, plot and other characters are of my own originality. This story is not based on real events but is all fictional.

Copyright © 2020 vaneunlee
All right reserved

Started: sometime in 2014
Completed: 2017

Started: sometime in 2014Completed: 2017