Her tears lessened raining, perplexed at his words trying to take a meaning out of them.

"He..he.."

"And I feel like...."
He paused gritting his teeth and pulled her close by her hair.
"...already raping you to death for daring to seek for help."

He banged her head against hers in rage instantly causing her loudly whine in pain handling which, she looked at him with her eyes begging for some mercy.

"Do..nt...please.."

"It doesn't work that way Saybo. You cheated on me, you burnt my father in acid, you caused him death.
I'll make sure you pay FOR IT TONIGHT."

He shouted out the last words when she struggled to get out of his hold, her whole existence imploring for clemency.

"Shall we just start or wait for your husband yet?"
He touched the zipper of her Abaya with his other hand tightly clutching her hair, leaving her no access to protest.

"No no no no..pl..please.. please..please no..."

"EMIR...please...don't."
A powerless manly voice pleaded.

"There you are, finally!"
Emir smirked turning to his left to look at Yazan stepping in the next room.

Her soul shattering sobs paused at his arrival, instantly feeling under protection just by hearing his voice.

Emir stood up and walked to the glass door facing Yazan who's managing hard to stand on his feet after roaming around the 15 floors of this building more than twice.

"Get into this room and I'll let her go, then you're allowed to cut me into pieces or kick me to the law."

Emir challenged, confidence shouting in his expression.
If only he knew the land he's standing on belongs to his best friend.

Yazan said nothing, expressionlessly watching his wife sitting at a corner lifelessly.

After a minute, he shifted his attention to Emir, his Adam's apple rising and falling in trepidation, jaw clenching in fury yet panic prominent in his look.

Emir smirked liking to see him this much affrighted.
He ruffled his hair while unbuttoning his shirt, alarming Yazan as he exhaled out a heavy breathe and turned around to rush to the door.

He twisted the knob of the door only to find it locked, tried it again but alas, failed.

"Za...nn..."
Hearing her bawl, Yazan turned around to see her in Emir's arm as he held her from behind.

Yazan struggled enough to maintain his strength but the sight of her being manhandled hitched his breathe and a teardrop fell down his eye.

"I can't live behind the bars for a whole lifetime. So take this task just for my promotion to direct death."

Emir smirked before he leaned down to breathe in Sayba's neck causing her figure get frozen in fear.

She flinched staring at Yazan for help but he stood unmoved until Emir unzipped her Abaya in a jolt.

"Defend yourself Sayba.."
Yazan advised causing her chuckle, mocking her panicked mind and weakened organs.